21 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Your Favourite Football Team
PanicProne
Mar 31 2008, 09:20 PM
GMC:er
Bolton Wanderers has always and will always be my team. I bloody do hope they manage to stay up. Anyone else for The Trotters?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Mar 31 2008, 09:23 PM
Unfortunately I want Bolton and Fulham down as it means Middlesbrough don't go down. Sorry sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Duncan
Apr 1 2008, 03:40 PM
Bolton deserve to go down for not replacing Anelka with anyone.

+Quote Post
Duncan
Apr 8 2008, 10:21 PM
Incredible game tonight at Anfield. Liverpool were lucky to go through I reckon. Dodgy penalty decision.

Walcott's run though was absolutely incredible.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 9 2008, 10:03 AM
Great game. Should be another cracker Liverpool vs Chelsea although they tend to be dull between the two I don't think this one will be. Hopefully United get through tonight and then there is a great chance of an all English final biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Duncan
Apr 10 2008, 11:29 AM
Judging by how Barcelona played last night, I actually fancy United to reach the final now.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 10 2008, 12:11 PM
QUOTE (Duncan @ Apr 10 2008, 11:29 AM) *
Judging by how Barcelona played last night, I actually fancy United to reach the final now.

What did you reckon to Boro vs United Duncan tongue.gif

We could have won it. But I don't want Chelsea to win league so a draw was for the best I guess smile.gif As long as we don't go down biggrin.gif 9 points outside with 15 points remaining.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Duncan
Apr 10 2008, 01:28 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Apr 10 2008, 12:11 PM) *
What did you reckon to Boro vs United Duncan tongue.gif

We could have won it. But I don't want Chelsea to win league so a draw was for the best I guess smile.gif As long as we don't go down biggrin.gif 9 points outside with 15 points remaining.

It was a crazy match. When Ronaldo first scored people thought the flood gates were going to open, but they just didn't. Either team could have won it towards the end so a draw was probably the right result. Boro seem to be a boggie team of Uniteds, along with Everton, Blackburn and West Ham. Two of those teams United have still to play so it is going to be a close run in to the end of the season.

Mind you I fancy either Newcastle or Everton to take points off Chelsea.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 10 2008, 01:45 PM
Yeah. It is going to be a really interesting run in. We have Tottenham next Away but we have a chance in the game for sure. If Arsenal beat Man United the title is blown right open again as Arsenal will be 3 points behind and Chelsea could go level.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Duncan
Apr 11 2008, 12:56 AM
I'm really hoping that Arsenal will be too crushed at the falling apart of their season to cause United any real problems this weekend.

+Quote Post
Duncan
Apr 11 2008, 12:07 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ted/7341362.stm

There's something about a room full of children shouting "Keegan" that terrifies me.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 11 2008, 12:19 PM
I was really hoping for them to go down this season. Oh well.

Kevin Keegan is funny. Some of the worst quotes in football history biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Duncan
Apr 11 2008, 12:32 PM
Yeah I wanted them to go down as well. Purely for the fact that as soon as Keegan arrived there he said he was going to make Newcastle finish in the top six.

7 games later he was truely off his high horse.

+Quote Post
besip
Apr 11 2008, 01:29 PM
CZECH REPUBLIC Fotbal team rolleyes.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Duncan
Apr 11 2008, 02:43 PM
If only I could remember what it was like to have some pride in our national team.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 11 2008, 02:47 PM
QUOTE (Duncan @ Apr 11 2008, 02:43 PM) *
If only I could remember what it was like to have some pride in our national team.

It has been a while since it was worth having pride in them lol. USA next biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Duncan
Apr 12 2008, 03:50 PM
Derby could be in for another drumming today. 3-0 at half-time, one goal of which apparently coming from 45 yards!

This post has been edited by Duncan: Apr 12 2008, 03:50 PM

+Quote Post
Duncan
Apr 12 2008, 05:02 PM
Man I like being right. 6-0 at full time. Derby must be officially the worst ever premiership team.

Sad to see Sunderland lose it so late. Bloody Man City.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 12 2008, 05:08 PM
We got an alright result. Can't complain with a point away to Spurs. Just need to beat Bolton next to be safe.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Duncan
Apr 12 2008, 06:26 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Apr 12 2008, 05:08 PM) *
We got an alright result. Can't complain with a point away to Spurs. Just need to beat Bolton next to be safe.

From what I was seeing on Sky Sports News you probably should have beaten them. For the last 20 or so minutes you were all over them.

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:33 AM