21 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Your Favourite Football Team
Duncan
Mar 18 2008, 04:14 PM
GMC:er
Went to the pub last night to watch Newcastle vs Birmingham.

What an awful game between two pretty awful sides.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Mar 18 2008, 04:22 PM
lol. It was an awful game. Look forward to the games this Sunday and to Boro vs Derby though smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Duncan
Mar 19 2008, 01:19 AM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Mar 18 2008, 03:22 PM) *
lol. It was an awful game. Look forward to the games this Sunday and to Boro vs Derby though smile.gif

Haha, you'll be fine against Derby. They seem to have played their one good performance this season last weekend so they'll be back to being piss poor again.

Liverpool vs Manchester United should be good. Hope United nick it, giving Everton a chance to take 4th again. Arsenal vs Chelsea will probably be a boring 1-1 draw we've all come to expect by now.

+Quote Post
Batista
Mar 19 2008, 01:24 AM
Always have been, and always will be Manchester United.

--------------------
Seven Deadly Sins, One Deadly Syn

Gear list:
Gibson Les Paul Studio Alpine White
Schecter Damien-6
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2

+Quote Post
Duncan
Mar 20 2008, 01:26 AM
What a game between Chelsea and Tottenham tonight. Unbelievable. Keane's 88th minute strike was an absolute peach.

Ronaldo's free kick in the Bolton game was pretty good too. 24 goals in the premier league so far.

+Quote Post
Duncan
Mar 20 2008, 01:37 AM
I just read this on a BBC 606 debate about Man United needing new strikers:

"Well i totally agree that we have to get rid of Saha but we have to bring in a player that possesses a aerial threat as Tevez and Rooney are crap if we play long. Maybe Crouch."

You can't begin to imagine how hard I laughed. If Man Utd bought Crouch I think I'd lose faith in football.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Mar 20 2008, 09:33 AM
lol. That is really hilarious. They certainly don't need Crouch. Things would be a lot different for United without Ronaldo this season though. Take away all the goals he has scored and they'd be nowhere near top. They need a striker who can win balls in the air and often.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Mar 20 2008, 01:05 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (Duncan @ Mar 20 2008, 01:37 AM) *
I just read this on a BBC 606 debate about Man United needing new strikers:

You can't begin to imagine how hard I laughed. If Man Utd bought Crouch I think I'd lose faith in football.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Crouch would struggle to even make the reserve team at Utd.

Has to be said that there is an amazing amount of drivel posted on 606 - a lot of it is hilarious though laugh.gif .

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Power_Arctica
Mar 23 2008, 04:29 PM
Manchester United 3 - Liverpool 0 biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Duncan
Mar 24 2008, 02:59 PM
Great wins for Manchester United and Chelsea yesterday. Still can't see anyone catching United though when they're 5 clear. Even if they lose to Chelsea, they wont lose against Arsenal who have all but run out of steam.

What the hell was Mascherano doing though. What a prize idiot. Can't have any complaints about his sending off. He pushed and pushed and eventually got punished. I don't know anyone who didn't see it coming.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Mar 24 2008, 06:06 PM
QUOTE (Duncan @ Mar 24 2008, 02:59 PM) *
Great wins for Manchester United and Chelsea yesterday. Still can't see anyone catching United though when they're 5 clear. Even if they lose to Chelsea, they wont lose against Arsenal who have all but run out of steam.

What the hell was Mascherano doing though. What a prize idiot. Can't have any complaints about his sending off. He pushed and pushed and eventually got punished. I don't know anyone who didn't see it coming.

Excellent 3-0 to Utd. It's certainly looking that Utd have it stitched up Duncan.

How on earth Mascherano can honestly stand up now and say he doesn't understand why he was sent off rolleyes.gif

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Lithuanian
Mar 24 2008, 06:10 PM
Manchester United, the Red Devils, all the way!

--------------------
Lithuanian

+Quote Post
Duncan
Mar 30 2008, 12:17 PM
COME ON EVERTON!

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Mar 30 2008, 03:14 PM
QUOTE (Duncan @ Mar 30 2008, 11:17 AM) *
COME ON EVERTON!

smile.gif as a life long Everton fan thanks Duncan.

I'd be happier if Cahill was playing and Torres wasn't though unsure.gif . Still at least LFC won't have numpty ref Clattenberg as their 12th man today laugh.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------

+Quote Post
Duncan
Mar 31 2008, 11:56 AM
Typical close Mersyside derby. I think Everton can kiss goodbye to 4th place.

What the hell are Newcastle up too? They better not keep on winning.

And Gareth Southgate has "told his players they must alter their mentality if they are to challenge for honours in the Premier League."

Amazing. Only a miracle would see Middlesbrough winning anything.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Mar 31 2008, 12:16 PM
QUOTE (Duncan @ Mar 31 2008, 10:56 AM) *

What the hell are Newcastle up too? They better not keep on winning.

And Gareth Southgate has "told his players they must alter their mentality if they are to challenge for honours in the Premier League."

Amazing. Only a miracle would see Middlesbrough winning anything.

sad.gif We can win something one day. We should have beat Chelsea or at least got a draw and they know they were lucky. He even admitted it. Oh well. Manchester United next sad.gif We are 8 points outside relegation with 6 games remaining.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Mar 31 2008, 12:26 PM
QUOTE (Duncan @ Mar 31 2008, 10:56 AM) *

Sadly I think you're right there Duncan. Over the last few games we've looked tired and the team now seem to have too many small niggling injuries and Cahill's now out for the remainder. Too many games played and too small a squad.

Oh well at least we had the best banner at the match smile.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------

+Quote Post
Duncan
Mar 31 2008, 12:38 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Mar 31 2008, 11:16 AM) *
Manchester United next sad.gif We are 8 points outside relegation with 6 games remaining.

Ouch, wouldn't want to be playing them next. Not with the form they're in.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Mar 31 2008, 12:54 PM
QUOTE (Duncan @ Mar 31 2008, 11:38 AM) *
Ouch, wouldn't want to be playing them next. Not with the form they're in.

I'm not expecting anything from the game unless they have injuries after Roma game.

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Mar 31 2008, 09:22 PM

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
Mar 31 2008, 09:04 PM
Singing Instructor
I don't have a favorite team... but I have a favorite player! Beckam!!! wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:47 AM