2 Pages V   1 2 >  
The Problem With Squirrels !
mattacuk
Jun 22 2008, 09:33 AM
Lets go fishing!
Well this is something I didnt expect to see as I was sat eating my breakfast unsure.gif

Im used to watching a variety of feathered friends nibbleing on my nuts laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif So this came a shock blink.gif

What am I going to do about him unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tomotoms
Jun 22 2008, 09:36 AM
GMC:er
Write him a song?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 22 2008, 10:27 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
You tell him, and you tell him harsh, to leave the bird's foor alone!

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jun 22 2008, 11:09 AM
i'm on the squirrel's side.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jun 22 2008, 11:54 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 22 2008, 10:27 AM) *
You tell him, and you tell him harsh, to leave the bird's foor alone!

laugh.gif laugh.gif

I really cannot afford to feed the squirrel too rolleyes.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Fran
Jun 22 2008, 12:06 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Lol!

Nice pictures! maybe put some kind of protection so the squirrel can't climb up the feeder?

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jun 22 2008, 12:13 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jun 22 2008, 05:54 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif

I really cannot afford to feed the squirrel too rolleyes.gif

get yourself a Slug. You know, those little guys who slide on the ground leaving a slime trail. I have one that comes on my porch every night looking for a little canned cat food. I give him a bit and yell at the cats if they try to take it from him. Slugs are cheap pets. And they get along with cats. So do Opossum btw, but I don't think you have them in England. They love cat food, and the cats let them have it, no problems. I think they are cute, most people think they are ugly. Neighbors would lynch me if they knew I give them food when they show up. They get about the size of a fat cat.

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 22 2008, 12:56 PM
Instructor
Shoo away the squirrel! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jun 22 2008, 01:17 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Fran @ Jun 22 2008, 12:06 PM) *
Lol!

Nice pictures! maybe put some kind of protection so the squirrel can't climb up the feeder?

Yes good idea, im going to see if they have one in the garden center laugh.gif Bird food is really expensive here, its hard enough to keep up with them let alone squirells who take it all in one swoop tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
SamJ
Jun 22 2008, 01:17 PM
One of these should do the trick:

This post has been edited by Sam Hook: Jun 22 2008, 01:18 PM

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jun 22 2008, 01:18 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jun 22 2008, 12:56 PM) *
Shoo away the squirrel! smile.gif

Oh i dont think hes to worried about me laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jun 22 2008, 01:34 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (fkalich @ Jun 22 2008, 10:09 AM) *
i'm on the squirrel's side.

I would be if it was a red but as its a gray shoo him off. But take a video of it first and send it in to TV Matt wink.gif .

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 22 2008, 01:46 PM
Moderation Policy Director
We have loads of 'em in our garden, including the one who always darts out in front of the car as we are pulling in - I call him Marmaduke, a.k.a Suicide Squirrel!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jun 22 2008, 03:28 PM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (Tomotoms @ Jun 22 2008, 10:36 AM) *
Write him a song?

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
timono
Jun 22 2008, 03:32 PM
i love squirrles, but maybe it is because it is because i rarely see them...

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez RG 2550 EGK Presige, Essex wannabe Gibson guitar (don't know the full name), Alhambra acoustic guitar

Amps: Marshall MG 50DFX, Evans sound creator (50 watt), Orange crush 10

Effect pedals: Korg AX1500G

record stuff: Line 6 toneport UX1

Piano: Yamaha P-85

Wishlist:

Ibanez Jem 7V!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Jun 22 2008, 04:41 PM
Instructor
give him chance to eat

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 23 2008, 03:18 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Idea Matt, hang that picture of Jordan on the feeder with his glass in his mouth, that should detour him. Oh, wait, that might scare the birds as well! laugh.gif J/K DR smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Jun 23 2008, 03:57 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jun 22 2008, 01:46 PM) *
We have loads of 'em in our garden, including the one who always darts out in front of the car as we are pulling in - I call him Marmaduke, a.k.a Suicide Squirrel!

Same here, Connecticut has to many..

Gives my dog something to do at least.. chases them all day.. wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jun 23 2008, 10:08 AM
Lets go fishing!
Guys , it is with regret I must inform you that as a result of yesterdays Squirrel Incident............

Many Garden Birds, and there babies will go hungry today sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 23 2008, 11:59 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Matt, there was another thread with someone who attached firecrackers to someones legs. Perhaps that's something you could apply here... the squirrel has a long inviting tail. blink.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:59 PM