My Sub-forum Idea, Just to gather you'r thoughts!
Iluha
Jan 6 2008, 04:33 PM
GMC:er
Yes, I did post this in Bondy's thread, but I don't know which comments were aimed at my idea, and neither did Kris =p so anyways, here it is again, let me know what you think! thanks!

A Games/Competitions sub-forum.
I remember there was talk that there will be competitions of solo's/riff's/lick etc. so I thought that those should be fun and the fact they will be run by instructors and might have prizes can only add to it, but how bout starting a sub forum for a member games/competitions? these probably won't have any prizes and will just be for pure fun! plus it will expand the amout and variety of games/competitions!

It can also be split into two sub-sub-forums, one will contain games/competitions which are related to guitar(Best lick, Best cover, best looking guitar, etc) and one will contain non guitar related games/competitions(Best poem, short story, 3 word story game, riddles, etc.)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:23 PM