2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Keystation 49e With Ezdrummer, Help please
Ivan Milenkovic
May 20 2011, 09:07 PM
Instructor
Very glad to see that it helps you smile.gif If you have any questions along the way, feel free to ask smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 21 2011, 01:04 AM
GMC:er
TOON TRACK EZ DRUMMER / KEYSTATION

I use the same keystation with EZ Drummer. It's a great combo smile.gif Here is something you may not know. TOON TRACK SOLO is a stand alone application that lets you run EZ Drummer by itself. It's really meant to run in a DAW host (like reaper) for song construction / mixing, but for just creating beats, SOLO is great because of it's low latency. Here is a link. It is FREE!

FREE TOON TRACK SOLO STAND ALONE EZ DRUMMER HOST APP (Low Latency)

https://www.toontrack.com/products.asp?item=25

Hope this helps smile.gif Share some of your new drums tracks with us! We'd love to hear!

Todd
Attached Image

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
thefireball
May 21 2011, 02:44 AM
Learning Roadie
Got EZDrummer to work inside Reaper and I am now plugging in some drum tracks and making a song!!! laugh.gif Yay!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 21 2011, 04:57 AM
GMC:er
Great congrats! Just to save others the same trouble in the future, what was the error/fix?

QUOTE (thefireball @ May 20 2011, 08:44 PM) *
Got EZDrummer to work inside Reaper and I am now plugging in some drum tracks and making a song!!! laugh.gif Yay!

+Quote Post
thefireball
May 21 2011, 06:14 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 20 2011, 10:57 PM) *
Great congrats! Just to save others the same trouble in the future, what was the error/fix?

It must have been that I didn't have EZD inside Reaper. It was open in Toontrack all along and I dragged the grooves from there to Reaper. And I wasn't getting any sound.
But I watched this tutorial and it helped. Thanks for the link Ivan! smile.gif

Once EZD was inside Reaper, everything was fine. I did find out you can't take away those other tracks (EZ1, EZ2, EZ3....) under EZdrummer track. You will hear no sound from the main track. I have roughly put together a drum track already and I'm wondering about the ending. Is it possible to slow part of the drum track down? You know how they have the ritardando at the end for dramatic effect? I was wanting to do that. If not, I can just do it in Audacity. It should work fine.

Thanks!!! cool.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 08:14 AM