2 Pages V  < 1 2  
My Original Song, home recording on garage band
Patrik Berg
Nov 21 2012, 02:58 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 21 2012, 12:59 AM) *
Dude this sounds KILLER! I can't believe you are almost bagging on it? Walk us through your production process a bit. Software/hardware/recording?

Playing is really good and tight, guitar tone is good too and the Bass sounds good which is really rare it seems when guitar players are recording. Put a vocal track on it and this is ready to be released.

Todd

Thank you very much Todd, the recording process was quite simple, I used garage band and EZ Drummer, looped a few beats that sounded metal (I changed some of the presets), listened to them and made up some riffs to suite, 3 guitar tracks, left and right at 42 and solo in the middle, AKG mic in front of amp (off centre) and then followed with bass played through guitar rig 5, took me about half a day. I'm going to do some more in the holidays.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 22 2012, 12:07 AM
It really did come out sounding nice man! The mix sounds very spiff to me. Keep it up, love to hear more!

Todd

QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Nov 20 2012, 08:58 PM) *
Thank you very much Todd, the recording process was quite simple, I used garage band and EZ Drummer, looped a few beats that sounded metal (I changed some of the presets), listened to them and made up some riffs to suite, 3 guitar tracks, left and right at 42 and solo in the middle, AKG mic in front of amp (off centre) and then followed with bass played through guitar rig 5, took me about half a day. I'm going to do some more in the holidays.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Nov 22 2012, 04:05 AM
Thanks again Todd and everyone, until I record some new stuff you can check out my soundcloud bits at
http://m.soundcloud.com/patrik-berg-2
Cheers

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:21 PM