2 Jem Video's
Mertay
Jan 19 2017, 11:40 PM
GMC:er
Really nice if you're into these;

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 20 2017, 12:09 AM
As an official Ibby Nut Job, I really dug the vids smile.gif His vision for what he wanted in a guitar is still working 30 years later. The five way switch allowing split pickups, the thin neck profile, great features that I still love on my RGs. I wish my XIPHOS had a five way switch smile.gif I may have to have it swapped out for one at some point.

Todd

QUOTE (Mertay @ Jan 19 2017, 06:40 PM) *
Really nice if you're into these;

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
bleez
Jan 21 2017, 12:49 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
really good vids. Vai always comes across as a really cool guy in interviews. Ive always wanted one of the dayglo Jems even though I dont get on well with a whammy, Id still like one smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 27 2017, 10:22 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (bleez @ Jan 21 2017, 11:49 AM) *
really good vids. Vai always comes across as a really cool guy in interviews. Ive always wanted one of the dayglo Jems even though I dont get on well with a whammy, Id still like one smile.gif

Get one and one of THESE. I got one on my HMIII because the knife edges were shot and it works a treat wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 28 2017, 10:45 AM
I had one of those on one of my ibby's and it was handy smile.gif Turns it almost in to a hard tail so tuning is much easier. And you still get lock nuts and fine tuners which is handy and a nice flat bridge for muting smile.gif Sorta the best of both worlds.

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 27 2017, 05:22 PM) *
Get one and one of THESE. I got one on my HMIII because the knife edges were shot and it works a treat wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:10 AM