Under Rated Classics?
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 20 2012, 04:27 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! Sometimes I get surprised about some bands that have started their carrers a long time ago and at the same time of some of those names that are considered the most influential and important in rock music and maybe they are a bit underrated.

I was with my friends listening and enjoying how great Aerosmith is. They have lots of amazing songs and they keep their quality throw the years, even keeping their sound actual at every decade. Then I said... where did they started? how many years after Zeppelin? Why aren't they as respected as Zeppelin?

The thing that really surprised is that Zeppelin started in 1968 and Aerosmith in 1970. I knew that they were a very old band but not that much... Zeppelin released many albums in those years while Aerosmith realised their first album in 1975... but in the overall Aerosmith also did lots of great things.

I started this thread just because I found it curious... something similar happened to me when I checked the year that Running Wild started... they started in 1976 while Maiden started in 1975... why people doesn't name them as Metal pioneers??

Aerosmith in 1975.

Do you have any other example?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:43 PM