56 Pages V  « < 44 45 46 47 48 > »   
The Complaint Thread
Smikey2006
Feb 20 2008, 01:03 PM
GMC:er
mornings sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Feb 20 2008, 01:37 PM

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Apr 22 2011, 05:33 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Feb 20 2008, 01:44 PM
Get to da Chopper!
even though i grabbed like 10 hours sleep last night compared to my normal 7 hours (in a feeble attempt to cure my all day lone sleepiness) now im ready to drop off to sleep again after being awake just 4 hours..

....gah this sucks eggs

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Feb 21 2008, 06:27 AM
Essay.. due.. tommorrow.. left it to the last minute.. just began.. look at time of post sad.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
ActiveX
Feb 23 2008, 05:16 PM
UGH! I just scratched the paint on my new guitar! mad.gif
I know it's inevitable that the guitar will get marked and scratched over the years, but the first one really hurts. sad.gif

This post has been edited by ActiveX: Feb 23 2008, 05:17 PM

+Quote Post
Duncan
Feb 23 2008, 06:09 PM
Must have really strained my muscles in a work out yesterday, cause today my right arm aches soo bad.

+Quote Post
Owen
Feb 25 2008, 12:33 AM
I have a 2 and a half hour chemistry test (a preliminary exam) tomorrow morning - I dont know half of what I should know.

I then have another two periods of chemistry later on where I am going to have to admit to doing awfully in previous test no doubt.

I hate Chemistry with a passion.

In short, tomorrow is going to be crap.

39 days of school left...39..39...

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Duncan
Feb 25 2008, 02:04 AM
I can't sign Berbatov on my PES master league.

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Feb 25 2008, 04:19 AM
QUOTE (Owen @ Feb 24 2008, 05:33 PM) *
I have a 2 and a half hour chemistry test (a preliminary exam) tomorrow morning - I dont know half of what I should know.

I then have another two periods of chemistry later on where I am going to have to admit to doing awfully in previous test no doubt.

I hate Chemistry with a passion.

In short, tomorrow is going to be crap.

39 days of school left...39..39...

Man, I feel for you. I hate chemistry as well, and It's not like I'm ever going to use it again. mad.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
superize
Feb 26 2008, 10:14 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
been home sick for two days now and missed a hockey practise tonight because of that and i havent have the power to play guitar today

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Feb 26 2008, 10:22 PM
Always fun to cut yourself when you shave. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 27 2008, 04:39 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Gotta pay $175 for a new tag on a car i just bought mad.gif

+Quote Post
superize
Feb 27 2008, 03:58 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Still sick sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Duncan
Feb 27 2008, 04:38 PM
Crappy essay on the Royal Family due in tomorrow. I can't wait until I get to the conclusion and just state how useless they all are.

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Feb 27 2008, 04:41 PM
I'm so tired wacko.gif

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Feb 27 2008, 04:42 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (Duncan @ Feb 27 2008, 03:38 PM) *
I can't wait until I get to the conclusion and just state how useless they all are.

+1

i havnet eaten a sinle meal yet and its almost 4PM, also i had 4 hours sleep last night because i was doing homework- which obviously the teacher complained wasnt good enough...

oh and the ATM swallowed my debit card, and i have to wait a week before i get a new one. That means i cant spend any money on anything ...

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Feb 28 2008, 11:10 AM

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Apr 22 2011, 05:39 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
Feb 28 2008, 12:26 PM
Oh man! I was drinking yesterday with my friends... and I can't remember anything not a single thing! I woke up around 5:30 in the morning from a car I never ever had seen before... I didn't have any shoes on nor a jacket and I was freezing my a** off! I managed to find some shoes on that car... so I stole them and got out of the car... I recognized the place it was 10 miles away from my home unsure.gif So I was 10 miles from home, my pants were wet and frozen, My new leather jacket and shoes had dissappeared, I had bruises all over me(hands, head, back, ribs), only a t-shirt on, in the middle of freaking winter... I was so cold I couldn't barely walk! unsure.gif I did finally manage to stumble across a ATM, lifted my last euros and took a taxi home...

I'm just glad I didn't freeze to death there, it was SO COLD... unsure.gif

So kids don't drink! wink.gif

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 28 2008, 12:30 PM
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Feb 27 2008, 03:42 PM) *
oh and the ATM swallowed my debit card, and i have to wait a week before i get a new one. That means i cant spend any money on anything ...

My account has money in but no ATM will allow me to get cash out so I;ve had to lend money off of friends.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Feb 28 2008, 02:46 PM
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ Feb 28 2008, 12:26 PM) *
Oh man! I was drinking yesterday with my friends... and I can't remember anything not a single thing! I woke up around 5:30 in the morning from a car I never ever had seen before... I didn't have any shoes on nor a jacket and I was freezing my a** off! I managed to find some shoes on that car... so I stole them and got out of the car... I recognized the place it was 10 miles away from my home unsure.gif So I was 10 miles from home, my pants were wet and frozen, My new leather jacket and shoes had dissappeared, I had bruises all over me(hands, head, back, ribs), only a t-shirt on, in the middle of freaking winter... I was so cold I couldn't barely walk! unsure.gif I did finally manage to stumble across a ATM, lifted my last euros and took a taxi home...

I'm just glad I didn't freeze to death there, it was SO COLD... unsure.gif

So kids don't drink! wink.gif

Dude... ohmy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 44 45 46 47 48 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:44 AM