56 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
The Complaint Thread
shredmandan
Aug 8 2007, 12:25 PM
GMC:er
This is funny laugh.gif i never saw the complaint topic til now.It would be great to see the WOW that kid is great topic go six feet under.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 8 2007, 12:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 8 2007, 01:25 PM) *
It would be great to see the WOW that kid is great topic go six feet under.

He will go down - don't worry! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 8 2007, 12:35 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 8 2007, 07:32 AM) *
He will go down - don't worry! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Together we can make it happen Pavel laugh.gif laugh.gif

Shredmandan

--------------------
My Gear

My Advice

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 8 2007, 02:36 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 8 2007, 07:35 AM) *
Together we can make it happen Pavel laugh.gif laugh.gif
Shredmandan

Hey, maybe I could "accidentally" delete the thread? Abuse of my moderator powers ... but he did do terrible things to Tender Surrender laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 8 2007, 02:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Aug 8 2007, 03:36 PM) *
Hey, maybe I could "accidentally" delete the thread? Abuse of my moderator powers ... but he did do terrible things to Tender Surrender laugh.gif

You know if somebody wants to show how he can play certain song of such a great musician/player like Vai, at least he could learn it the right way, with no mess-ups!! He did a massacre to the song!! I already said in our first topic about it that you can all be better than him! He plays guitar for 10 years (source: his myspace) and for 10 years this is a very average playing.

So forget about him and grab your axe!! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 8 2007, 03:11 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Lets be inpsired by

THIS

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 8 2007, 03:24 PM
Instructor
That's right!!! The film score metal master!!! smile.gif Thumbs up Uncreator! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 8 2007, 03:28 PM
Yeah, i love that solo, one of my favorites from Luca, and there are countless other good ones from Rhapsody Of Fire, and Lucas Solo stuff!

He is Genious!

+Quote Post
Nick325
Aug 8 2007, 03:33 PM
my complaint is that the storm woke me up this morning at 6:50 and im tired and theres nothing on tv. mad.gif

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 8 2007, 03:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nick325 @ Aug 8 2007, 04:33 PM) *
my complaint is that the storm woke me up this morning at 6:50 and im tired and theres nothing on tv. mad.gif

I am awake sine 7:40 and i am practicing guitar since 9:00 and already did a new lesson on riffing BUT can't record because of the noise! That's my complaint!! mad.gif mad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 8 2007, 03:55 PM
Go use the Holy Thunderforce and crush the construction!

+Quote Post
VinceG
Aug 8 2007, 07:58 PM
ill join in on this thread. The force of the evil is too great. Plus you guys kick ass.

Well complaint. Hmm I didnt get enough sleep and I have 2 weeks left before college starts.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Aug 8 2007, 08:02 PM
Get to da Chopper!
complaints u say?...hmmm... its just passed 7 o'clock here and i still havent eaten> huh.gif i should have eaten an hour ago. blink.gif However i have a 10 mile walk to my friends house , where we're having a social tonight, before i can eat anything mad.gif ...... "Buy something on the way!" i here you say- i don't have any money!

Sheesh you think i'd walk 10 miles if i had cash laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ayen
Aug 8 2007, 08:54 PM
I was racing against my dog the other day for his treat, fell on the carpet, burned my knees, and now it hurts to walk.

The next day my friends decided to go bowling, and I was guilted into it. One of the bowling balls nearly plucked my thumb off my hand.

And I'm just starting to realize that my alternate picking really needs a lot of work because for some reason it feels more like I'm plucking the string semi-fast than just picking it.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
RobM
Aug 8 2007, 09:54 PM
My complaint is that I can't buy anything right now, I thought I was about to come into a sizeable amount of money because of a law suit I have against a major pharmacy chain, now I find out they all of a sudden took the slow road and decided to be tight wads. Now it looks like I might end up having to go to court to actually get the $$ out of them. Bad part is that it takes a lot longer to get into court and make them cough up the do rae me smile.gif. Good part is that I can get a lot more than we would have settled for.

The idiot pharmacist filled a perscription for me with the wrong medication and I almost died because of it. Nice huh?

So in the long run I just might be able to buy a Really Really Really Really nice guitar instead of just a Really Really nice guitar, lol.

That, and I have to listen to my kids complain about not getting all the stuff they have been dreaminjg about right now and they actually will have to wait for it. it's just so awful, ROFL.

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post
Ayen
Aug 9 2007, 01:14 AM
Take em for all they're worth Rob!

Edit: New complaint I forgot to add. Paris hilton still lives sad.gif.

This post has been edited by Ayen: Aug 9 2007, 01:16 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 9 2007, 01:20 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Aug 8 2007, 10:11 AM) *
Lets be inpsired by

THIS

See!

There you go this is something to say wow about biggrin.gif

--------------------
My Gear

My Advice

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 9 2007, 03:50 PM
Yeah it is, i love that solo, the whole thing is just 100% awesome all the way through!

+Quote Post
wheeler
Aug 9 2007, 09:39 PM
Complaint: My boss just came by my desk and told me that if I didn't stop surfing this forum, he was going to bury all my genitals. blink.gif

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 9 2007, 09:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (wheeler @ Aug 9 2007, 10:39 PM) *
Complaint: My boss just came by my desk and told me that if I didn't stop surfing this forum, he was going to bury all my genitals. blink.gif

That's baaaaaaad!!

--------------------

+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:18 PM