Kiss Guitar Style?
lefty01
Sep 2 2007, 12:28 AM
GMC:er
Anyone (besides me), interested in a guitar lesson in the style of KISS?
Anyone else think this would be cool. I was thinking, this lesson would be very easy for our instructos to do:)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
SDMF75
Sep 2 2007, 12:36 AM
QUOTE (lefty01 @ Sep 2 2007, 12:28 AM) *
Anyone (besides me), interested in a guitar lesson in the style of KISS?
Anyone else think this would be cool. I was thinking, this lesson would be very easy for our instructos to do:)

I may be able to pull one off as soon as I can put together a backing track on the aspiring instructor board. Ace's stuff isn't that far out there but it is fun to play. I've been working on the solo to Rocket Ride here lately which funny enough is very Ace-like but actually Bob Kulick tongue.gif .

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars - Schecter C1-FR Hellraiser Black Cherry
Ibanez Iceman w/ DiMarzio Super Distortion in the Bridge and DiMarzio Humbucker from Hell in the Neck
Xaviere XV-700 Cherry Sunburst (Les Paul copy)
Lyon Def Leppard Special Union Jack (to go under construction soon - 1st thing to be removed will be the Def Lep logo on the headstock and then off to change the pickups etc. - plays pretty well for a Target special)
Washburn KC-40 (in pieces and about to be re-painted)
Yamaha Classical Acoustic

Bass - Signed Gene Simmons Punisher Tobacco Sunburst #345 - Collector purposes only

Amp - Roland Cube 60, Roland MicroCube

Effects - Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah

Fat bottomed girls You make the rockin' world go round!!

+Quote Post
lefty01
Sep 2 2007, 12:38 AM
QUOTE (SDMF75 @ Sep 1 2007, 05:36 PM) *
I may be able to pull one off as soon as I can put together a backing track on the aspiring instructor board. Ace's stuff isn't that far out there but it is fun to play. I've been working on the solo to Rocket Ride here lately which funny enough is very Ace-like but actually Bob Kulick tongue.gif .

Yes....that would be great. I has been a KISS fan for a very long time. I (think) "RocketRide", was the only song Ace did on Alive-2, the rest were played by Bob....am I wrong?

+Quote Post
SDMF75
Sep 2 2007, 05:06 AM
QUOTE (lefty01 @ Sep 2 2007, 12:38 AM) *
Yes....that would be great. I has been a KISS fan for a very long time. I (think) "RocketRide", was the only song Ace did on Alive-2, the rest were played by Bob....am I wrong?

You may be right. I could have that backwards.

--------------------
Guitars - Schecter C1-FR Hellraiser Black Cherry
Ibanez Iceman w/ DiMarzio Super Distortion in the Bridge and DiMarzio Humbucker from Hell in the Neck
Xaviere XV-700 Cherry Sunburst (Les Paul copy)
Lyon Def Leppard Special Union Jack (to go under construction soon - 1st thing to be removed will be the Def Lep logo on the headstock and then off to change the pickups etc. - plays pretty well for a Target special)
Washburn KC-40 (in pieces and about to be re-painted)
Yamaha Classical Acoustic

Bass - Signed Gene Simmons Punisher Tobacco Sunburst #345 - Collector purposes only

Amp - Roland Cube 60, Roland MicroCube

Effects - Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah

Fat bottomed girls You make the rockin' world go round!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:02 PM