Jazz Mentor
PeteLucifersAnge...
Mar 24 2015, 10:46 AM
Learning Roadie
Hello GMC I once more decided to return to this hole, this time because i wanna learn to play Jazz!
I remember when i previously was a member of GMC there was these mentor things. Do they still exist? And is there eventually a jazz teacher there? I've had theory lessons and can make Jazz arrangements with a 4 layer choir, Bass and drums.

After playing metal to the point where i'm starting to need some change i decided to go all Jazz!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 24 2015, 02:48 PM
Instructor
Hi friend! How are you?

I'm currently mentoring students here and I can help you to design a plan to cover the concepts and techniques required to play Jazz. We have all the material here to cover the basics and then go deeper with this interesting genre.

We can based our workout on this two programs:

Jazz Guitar Basics
Jazz Notes

And off course complement it with other great lessons that we have in the archive with cool licks, musical examples, backing tracks., and off course some jazz standards.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
PeteLucifersAnge...
Mar 24 2015, 05:47 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks a lot man, i'm doing great! As i work most of the day and also spends a lot of time on a German course i probably won't be able to follow the program every day, but some guidance and mentoring on this topic would be nice!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 24 2015, 07:14 PM
Instructor
So here we go!

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=54108

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:02 AM