Another Muse's New Single!
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 22 2012, 03:10 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I just found this new song by Muse! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Aug 22 2012, 06:41 PM
GMC:er
Mmh Muse biggrin.gif, not sure if I like it or dislike it, I mean its Muse and I am suppose to like it, and somehow I do even tho it is not even close to being something I'd usually listen to, but I think its because I am so used to hear Matthew Bellamy sing that I more or less like anything with hes vocals, but I definitely admire them for trying something new! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitar
Suhr S4 Pro Series Bengal Burst

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 24 2012, 12:38 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Qenzoz @ Aug 22 2012, 02:41 PM) *
Mmh Muse biggrin.gif, not sure if I like it or dislike it, I mean its Muse and I am suppose to like it, and somehow I do even tho it is not even close to being something I'd usually listen to, but I think its because I am so used to hear Matthew Bellamy sing that I more or less like anything with hes vocals, but I definitely admire them for trying something new! smile.gif

yeah, both new tracks are different but I like them and I'm curious about hearing the full album.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 24 2012, 08:30 AM
Instructor
The major melody / chord resolution is very much like Queen. Queen meets dubstep ! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 24 2012, 05:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 24 2012, 04:30 AM) *
The major melody / chord resolution is very much like Queen. Queen meets dubstep ! laugh.gif

and the solo also reminds me to Brian May!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:35 AM