For Sale: Esp Viper (sg-style), Urban Camo design and Bareknuckle Warpig Pickups
ZakkWylde
Sep 1 2009, 12:26 PM
Learning Tone Master
I have way too many guitars so this baby has to go, I used it for extreme downtunings but now I have my 7string for that!

I am selling my ESP Viper Urban Camo, a reall Japan-Handmade ESP guitar from 2004. I bought the guitar from a student who needed money and let a luthier replace the active EMGs with white Custom made Bareknuckle Warpig humbuckers.
The Warpig humbuckers deliver an Insane Amount of output and a very heavy tone. The guitar is great for all kinds of heavy rock and metal while the neck pickup is good for smooth legato. By pulling the volume knob the humbuckers are coilsplitted for great crunch and clean tones!

The guitar is built on pro-class level with very light and dense mahagony body and neck, a flawless black ebony fingerboard, 24 frets, Sperzel locking tuners, Schaller straplocks and a Gotoh tune-matic bridge. The guitar comes in an ESP hardshell case and with a Dunlop guitar strap.
The guitar is already 5 years old but in a great condition! There is only a small scratch on the headstock, aside from that there are now scratches or bumps at all (the matte camo finish is pretty sturdy). The jumbo frets are still in top condition so ne need for a refretting anytime soon.

So if anyone is searching for a serious Metal guitar, I am selling this for 900Euros + shipping fees. I will ship anywhere in Europe and to the United States (shipping might get expenisve for overseas though!)

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There are more pictures to come but I can't find them on my harddrive...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Sep 10 2009, 11:42 AM
Learning Tone Master
Sold!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:43 PM