dvd
dendavid
Sep 25 2006, 02:37 PM
GMC:er
hi there gmc'ers
just like to say something about the dvd speed tone&theory
i've been seriously doing the speed excercises for 2weeks now and i must say i already improved biggrin.gif
i can already keep the 4 note per string excercise nice and controlled at 88bpm which i think is already nice for a beginner (left handed player)
dare i say it....i never used a metronome before since nobody told me that was the way to practice correctly for controlled speed :oops:
using the metronome is really very helpfull and the only way to get control,wish i discovered that a bit earlier though, laugh.gif
so thanx a lot kristofer for making the dvd,it's a very helpfull tool,worth the money and it will shurely make a better player out off anyone who uses it :sun

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 25 2006, 06:20 PM
GMC Founder
It's a big step - congratulations! smile.gif

/Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:58 PM