2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Crazy 12 Year Old Boy Plays Srv's Version Of Texas Flood
FretDancer69
Sep 20 2007, 06:33 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Hungus @ Sep 19 2007, 01:31 PM) *
Well last time I checked Stevie Ray Vaughn is dead..... not a 12 year old blond kid...

yeah, but theres nothing wrong playing somebody else's music. And he's just 12 anyway.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
misterj
Sep 27 2007, 11:32 PM
QUOTE (Hungus @ Sep 19 2007, 08:31 PM) *
Well last time I checked Stevie Ray Vaughn is dead..... not a 12 year old blond kid...

well, if he were the only one to ever copy srv, i might be ok with it, but he is like the 10 billionth srv copycat out there. of course, i guess everyone copys someone, but the idea is to have a number of artists to take inspiration from so you dont sound like a carbon copy. the world will always be big enough for only one srv, and as you pointed out, he is dead, r.i.p. otherwise, i think the kid is fantastic!! i wish i could play like that at 12. i didnt even start until 15!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Zephyr
Sep 27 2007, 11:41 PM
That's amazing! I wonder how young he was when he started playing... He's an awesome singer, too, considering he's 12 years old! What is this kid going to do in the future?... whatever it is, I'm sure it's going to blow us away.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:59 AM