Marshall Factory
PosterBoy
May 26 2019, 03:00 PM
Learning Roadie
I'm visiting friends in Milton Keynes UK near where I used to live so I thought it would wrong not to do a quick pilgrimage to the Marshall Amp Factory.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AK Rich
May 26 2019, 06:00 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Too cool! But it looks as if the Pearly Gates were closed that day. sad.gif I love the fifty years of loud banner. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
May 26 2019, 07:16 PM
Learning Roadie
They were unfortunately. The bizarre thing is I lived with in 25 miles from the factory for 26 years and never made the visit. Although I did send them my CV when I finished my apprenticeship.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 26 2019, 10:35 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Nice, I must get there one day, I only live in the Black Country so not a huge drive.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 27 2019, 03:35 AM
GMC:er
Cool!!! I think they should give out a free stack with each tour smile.gif Do they let you plugin to a full stack and ride the lightning?

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ May 26 2019, 10:00 AM) *
I'm visiting friends in Milton Keynes UK near where I used to live so I thought it would wrong not to do a quick pilgrimage to the Marshall Amp Factory.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:01 AM