The Heavy Arm
azureus
Dec 11 2012, 11:02 AM
GMC:er
rolleyes.gif hay everyone

Have you a good day ???
Ofcourse ,you have a guitar ,and learn the play cool.gif ...so you can expres your emotions without words smile.gif

A post a vid ,whit the HEAVY ARM ,and me SPYDER exerc!
The heavy arm comes from Jamie's guitar principels!!..so you learn RELAX that arm !!!

[attachment=29831:002.JPG]

On that pic ,when i whas young ,it's TENSION all over ,!!!ME ARMS !!!..and the rest !!..verry bad habbit !!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by azureus: Dec 11 2012, 11:04 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 11 2012, 11:37 AM
Very Inspiring vintage posters tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Dec 11 2012, 11:37 AM

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Dec 11 2012, 12:07 PM
I like the posters too smile.gif

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 11 2012, 12:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (azureus @ Dec 11 2012, 10:02 AM) *
On that pic ,when i whas young ,it's TENSION all over ,!!!ME ARMS !!!..and the rest !!..verry bad habbit !!

You look like Michael Angelo Batio in that pic !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Bossie
Dec 11 2012, 02:06 PM
Yeah.. Batio or Blackmore lookalike...
Don't forget to practice standing up too...like in the picture smile.gif

This post has been edited by Bossie: Dec 11 2012, 02:13 PM

+Quote Post
azureus
Dec 12 2012, 03:08 PM
QUOTE (Bossie @ Dec 11 2012, 01:06 PM) *
Yeah.. Batio or Blackmore lookalike...
Don't forget to practice standing up too...like in the picture smile.gif

HaY Bossie wink.gif
Yes ,i try to do it ,but it's differend !!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 14 2012, 02:09 AM
Very different smile.gif Try to keep your guitar close to the same spot sitting and standing, at least for learning new stuff. It looks cool to sling it low when standing, but when first learning, feels like you have to re-learn everything you learned sitting down.

Todd

QUOTE (azureus @ Dec 12 2012, 09:08 AM) *
HaY Bossie wink.gif
Yes ,i try to do it ,but it's differend !!

+Quote Post
azureus
Dec 14 2012, 10:09 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 14 2012, 01:09 AM) *
Very different smile.gif Try to keep your guitar close to the same spot sitting and standing, at least for learning new stuff. It looks cool to sling it low when standing, but when first learning, feels like you have to re-learn everything you learned sitting down.

Todd

Thank you verry much Todd rolleyes.gif
I gone look at the picks you endorsed !..then i dont need sandpaper !richt !. dry.gif

+Quote Post
Bossie
Dec 15 2012, 01:31 PM
Another reason why playing standing up is different, because lot's of players sit down and turn the guitar
so they have a comfortable view on the fretboard....bad habit because when you stand up that view is gone! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Dec 15 2012, 02:14 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Yes Bossie thats a good reason for me now to exercise in between standing up , mainly i sit very comfortable wink.gif

+Quote Post
azureus
Dec 15 2012, 02:45 PM
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Dec 15 2012, 01:14 PM) *
Yes Bossie thats a good reason for me now to exercise in between standing up , mainly i sit very comfortable wink.gif

he he yes!! biggrin.gif

[quote name='Bossie' date='Dec 15 2012, 12:31 PM' post='622423']
Another reason why playing standing up is different, because lot's of players sit down and turn the guitar
so they have a comfortable view on the fretboard....bad habit because when you stand up that view is gone! smile.gif
[/quote

That's verry trhu Bossie..so i try to play a big time with me eyes closed! rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 09:38 AM