:) Man Desperate To Buy Rotary Mixer Has No Idea Why
Mertay
May 15 2016, 08:30 PM
GMC:er
laugh.gif

http://wundergroundmusic.com/man-desperate...y-rotary-mixer/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
May 15 2016, 08:58 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
LOL! "I mean none of theirs have f**king wooden panels, " biggrin.gif best line ever!
I really want that to be true laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
nikeman64
May 15 2016, 11:20 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
“It just looked so analogue you know? It had wooden panels, no colours other than black and silver and these great big knobs called ‘panoramic potentiometers’ just saying the words made me feel like the next Ben UFO.” biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Peter binned his old Allen & Heath mixer “at least the head up display showed the BPM of each track and the faders made-sense, I have no idea how to mix using fucking panoramic potentiometers. I just thought it would make people interested in me and fool them into thinking I know my shit about techno and vinyls and that”. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:32 AM