Wanna Share Something Special Today, one of my favorite unknown albums
Adrian Figallo
Oct 25 2010, 06:33 PM
Instructor
hey people, wanna hear something cool?, let me introduce you to my dad Luciano Figallo, he is one of my main inspirations for music and live, check it out, go to:

http://www.lucianofigallo.com/

and select, "Downloads Musica", my favorites are, "Genios", "Puedo Estar", "Bailo" and specially
"Dejame Saber" this last one with one of my Top 10 solos in history of rock music.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jasonius
Oct 25 2010, 11:29 PM
GMC:er
That's pretty tasty stuff. I especially liked Dejame Saber too. Thanks for posting this.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Oct 26 2010, 06:50 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Thanks for sharing this Adrian smile.gif .

Has to be said that IMHO anyone who's worked with Alex Acuna has to be a 1st class musician so kudos to your dad, a very talented guy cool.gif .

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Oct 26 2010, 06:55 PM
Instructor
awesome! thanks for sharing dude!

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Oct 26 2010, 08:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jasonius @ Oct 25 2010, 05:29 PM) *
That's pretty tasty stuff. I especially liked Dejame Saber too. Thanks for posting this.

Thanks to you man, means a lot that people care about something like this smile.gif

QUOTE (tonymiro @ Oct 26 2010, 12:50 PM) *
Thanks for sharing this Adrian smile.gif .

Has to be said that IMHO anyone who's worked with Alex Acuna has to be a 1st class musician so kudos to your dad, a very talented guy cool.gif .

That's right tony, they played in a jazz big band with a twist, that twist was my daddy with a jem playing thru a marshall biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Lian Gerbino @ Oct 26 2010, 12:55 PM) *
awesome! thanks for sharing dude!

glad you like it lian!!

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 26 2010, 10:29 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Thanks for sharing this mate! I can hear his influence on your playing too! smile.gif You must be very proud. Great music.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Brandon Earman
Oct 27 2010, 02:04 AM
Learning Roadie
Thanks for sharing man. I can't imagine having a rockin' guitarist for a dad, haha. Tell him to keep up the good work.

--------------------
"That's alright I still got my guitar, look out now!" -Hendrix

+Quote Post
JamesT
Oct 27 2010, 03:18 AM
Accomplished Tone Master
Dude, your old man Rocks!

I like all the variety in his tunes from 12 string ballads to Jazzy tunes to Hard Rock and back again. cool.gif
Now I know where you get your awesome talent!

I like the vocal melody on Babilonia. ...sort of wish I knew spanish.

This post has been edited by JamesT: Oct 27 2010, 03:23 AM

--------------------

Check out my YouTube Channel

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Oct 27 2010, 07:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Oct 26 2010, 04:29 PM) *
Thanks for sharing this mate! I can hear his influence on your playing too! smile.gif You must be very proud. Great music.

It's soo cool to read all this feedback, thanks man!

QUOTE (Brandon Earman @ Oct 26 2010, 08:04 PM) *
Thanks for sharing man. I can't imagine having a rockin' guitarist for a dad, haha. Tell him to keep up the good work.

It's cool, but you will always try to impress him, and he's like 20 years smarter than you biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JamesT @ Oct 26 2010, 09:18 PM) *
Dude, your old man Rocks!

I like all the variety in his tunes from 12 string ballads to Jazzy tunes to Hard Rock and back again. cool.gif
Now I know where you get your awesome talent!

I like the vocal melody on Babilonia. ...sort of wish I knew spanish.

He does man, i just love this album too!

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:14 AM