5 Weird Travel Delays !
Ben Higgins
May 17 2012, 09:36 PM
Instructor
Here's 5 bizarre things that delayed travel ! The last one is my favourite laugh.gif

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/%E2%80%9Cwind-to-...vel-delays.html

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mudbone
May 18 2012, 12:55 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Only in America will you find a character like Lawnchair Larry wacko.gif

When I used to work at UPS, we would get bull semen in the system all the time... that just sounds so wrong. Also, the container it is shipped in oddly enough has a phallic shape to it. One time one of those containers busted open, and all this smoke started pouring out of it. At the time I had no idea what it was; I just saw a missile-shaped container with smoke pouring out of it. We got the HAZMAT team over to check it out, and they immediately knew what it was.. bull semen.

It is shipped with dry ice in the container, and thats where all the "smoke" was coming from. They then told us a story about when a supervisor was handling one of those containers and it slipped out of her hands. It busted open and spilled all over her. I think she became a vegetarian after that...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 18 2012, 07:19 AM
Instructor
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif oh my...you know, Lawnchair Larry managed to fly - I like that idea tongue.gif when I was a little boy.... I built a ship out of wood and stuffed it's outer bottom part with plastic bottles filled with air so that it would most surely float on the river. It never got to the river anyway biggrin.gif but the sheer idea that I have built something which could've worked thrilled me the most! Probably that's what Larry felt about his contraption and he really made it fly smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 18 2012, 07:40 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mudbone @ May 18 2012, 12:55 AM) *
When I used to work at UPS, we would get bull semen in the system all the time... that just sounds so wrong. Also, the container it is shipped in oddly enough has a phallic shape to it. One time one of those containers busted open, and all this smoke started pouring out of it. At the time I had no idea what it was; I just saw a missile-shaped container with smoke pouring out of it. We got the HAZMAT team over to check it out, and they immediately knew what it was.. bull semen.

It is shipped with dry ice in the container, and thats where all the "smoke" was coming from. They then told us a story about when a supervisor was handling one of those containers and it slipped out of her hands. It busted open and spilled all over her. I think she became a vegetarian after that...

Haha.. quick !! Get SWAT in here to deal with this bovine semen !!! ohmy.gif

That stuff is worth thousands of pounds, I think they're sold in what they call 'straws' .

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 18 2012, 07:19 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif oh my...you know, Lawnchair Larry managed to fly - I like that idea tongue.gif when I was a little boy.... I built a ship out of wood and stuffed it's outer bottom part with plastic bottles filled with air so that it would most surely float on the river. It never got to the river anyway biggrin.gif but the sheer idea that I have built something which could've worked thrilled me the most! Probably that's what Larry felt about his contraption and he really made it fly smile.gif

You'll have to do it again Cosmin so you'll know for sure if it would have floated ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:00 PM