Sweeping basics lesson, By request!
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 29 2007, 05:49 PM
GMC Founder
Sweeping Basics Lesson

You asked for it - and here it is. smile.gif Pavel breaks down all the motions of sweeping so that you will get it down.

Remember - this lesson was done thanks to your feedback, so keep it coming - that's the only way we (the instructors) can improve out teaching.

Oh - and we will have two lessons this week, a new one coming up on Thursday - so stay tuned. biggrin.gif

Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
Pavel
Jan 29 2007, 06:12 PM
Instructor
I think now you shouldn't have any problems with mastering sweeping. Hope it helped!

Also - there was a question about the whammy bar tricks, and it's difficult to explain by text so i think you'll soon get a lesson on some whammy bar tricks!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Steelkonsum
Jan 29 2007, 10:35 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jan 29 2007, 06:12 PM) *
I think now you shouldn't have any problems with mastering sweeping. Hope it helped!

Also - there was a question about the whammy bar tricks, and it's difficult to explain by text so i think you'll soon get a lesson on some whammy bar tricks!

Sweet lesson mate. This is truly gonna get me started on the sweepings!

EDIT: This is truly amazing. I'm already grasping sweep picking and Im playing it rather fluently, at low speed, with the muting and such. Im not 100% Im doing all the stuff right but with that lesson Im truly off for a good start. Thanks again.. Oh and btw Pavel, I'm gonna get you cool.gif

This post has been edited by Steelkonsum: Jan 29 2007, 11:44 PM

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jan 30 2007, 06:49 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Steelkonsum @ Jan 29 2007, 10:35 PM) *
Oh and btw Pavel, I'm gonna get you cool.gif

That's the spirit!! Keep it up!! cool.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:04 PM