Odd Lesson Request
inertia
Feb 29 2008, 06:36 PM
GMC:er
Hi Marcus,

I am really enjoying all of your lessons, I can play most of them, although not up to your speed smile.gif
One thing I am struggling with though is the whammy bar, I have a floating bridge on my strat, but I just seem to be inept with using the whammy, I am unable to get the same sounds as you. One specific instance is in your evening blues solo, you do a nice riff I believe a repeated pull off from 9 to 7 and you seem to dive the bar when you strike the 9th fret, I just am completely unable to get the sound, when I do it the sound is just terrible. I also have this same problem on your 3 level solo, vibrato solo, some of Muris' lessons, and other lessons on the site. Do you have any advice or could you possibly make a lesson on how to actually use the whammy bar. Basically the sound I get is akin to dropping the guitar on the ground haha.

Thanks smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- inertia   Odd Lesson Request   Feb 29 2008, 06:36 PM
- - lavendell   Hello I understand what you mean, and I think it...   Mar 10 2008, 07:59 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:27 AM