Gallows- Orchestra Of Wolves, best punk since the pistols?
Alex Lewis
Dec 2 2007, 09:04 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/inde...f_Wolves_Review

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Jun 8 2009, 05:25 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 2 2007, 11:45 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Cool review,no album picture though?

What about a tracklist?

try using this as a guide.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...?showtopic=8997

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Dec 2 2007, 11:47 PM

+Quote Post
steve25
Dec 3 2007, 06:04 PM
GMC:er
I'm sorry to sound so negative, but i absolutely hate this album. I was very disappointed after reading the reviews about it being a top quality album, to finding that it really wasn't what i thought it was going to be. Didn't find a single song i liked. However it is obviously a very good album for other people so don't let me put you off, i have my reasons as do everyone else.

+Quote Post
Alex Lewis
Dec 3 2007, 07:44 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
If punk ain't you thang I completely understand your view but there is something so visceral and devil may care about this album I think has to be respected whether it is your preferred music or not.

I for one mainly stick with Metal or prog rock but I still think this album has a place in my record collection just because it is a fantastic representation of the genre and also serves as a reminder that Punk can still be relevant (sometimes).

Uncreator thanks for the hints on the review by the way have changed it to include the artwork and track listing.

So................................................. in conclusion if you don't like the more snotty Punk or "hardcore" punk give this one a skip and from now on I will include aretwork and track listing

--------------------

+Quote Post
steve25
Dec 3 2007, 07:48 PM
GMC:er
Don't get me wrong i do like punk and everything, just not this album i'm afraid. didn't find it very, what's the word? Controlled i guess. I will agree with you though that if you're not usually into this sort of thing it probably won't be for you. I'd suggest listening to the tracks on their myspace page first

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:07 PM