Hurricane In Texas
Adam
Oct 22 2019, 02:45 PM
Learning Roadie
My gaming friends from Texas messaged me two days ago that they got a hurricane alert sent to them and yesterday evening they wrote that they are okay. They said there were no casualties confirmed but people were injured instead. And the power lines in some regions were apparently damaged, cutting off the electricity. I'm happy to hear that nobody got killed!!! Property damage can be repaired but human lives can't be restored. Years ago, I learned about an organisation named Music for Relief that, as far as I know does fundraising with help of bands like Linkin Park to help the people who suffered from the hurricanes etc. The world needs more people willing to offer selfless help like this smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 22 2019, 08:51 PM
GMC:er
Yup. A tornado evidently came through several population centers including Dallas! It was BAD. Here is some news footage about it. These storms have been getting worse and more frequent in recent years according to the national weather service. Depending on who you ask, it's either a result of man made climate change or it's just randomly getting worse year over year for the past several years.

QUOTE (Adam @ Oct 22 2019, 09:45 AM) *
My gaming friends from Texas messaged me two days ago that they got a hurricane alert sent to them and yesterday evening they wrote that they are okay. They said there were no casualties confirmed but people were injured instead. And the power lines in some regions were apparently damaged, cutting off the electricity. I'm happy to hear that nobody got killed!!! Property damage can be repaired but human lives can't be restored. Years ago, I learned about an organisation named Music for Relief that, as far as I know does fundraising with help of bands like Linkin Park to help the people who suffered from the hurricanes etc. The world needs more people willing to offer selfless help like this smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:54 PM