Two New Videos
superize
Nov 25 2008, 01:15 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Today i have recorded two new videos for you to listen.....

The first one is Muris Phrygian Phrasing Beginner lesson...... I started working on this lesson last night and i learned it pretty quick and it is easy and very fun to play...... There might be some minor errors but othervise i am pretty happy with this.....

The other one is Muris Bb minor Phrasing Beginner lesson...... this one is a bit trickier and i have been working on this for a long time. I am still not happy with it there are som bits that i cant play corectly yet.... but i am happy with this take to.

I would love some feedback on theese but positive and negative.....

thanks in advance

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
OrganisedConfusi...
Nov 25 2008, 01:16 PM
GMC:er
Damn. I want to hear these but I'm at work. I will give you feedback when I'm home smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
superize
Nov 25 2008, 01:18 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I will be waiting for your feedback

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Nov 25 2008, 02:41 PM
Instructor
First one, some issues with timing near the end, but having in mind that you just learned it recently, you did a good job smile.gif

Second one, well it's more difficult and still require some practicing, but nice take anyway.. accuracy and timing will come with practicing smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pi38
Nov 25 2008, 03:23 PM
I thought the first one was performed pretty much on-the-dot to what Muris played, and you made few to no mistakes in that one. I would suggest working on your vibrato. The second one was quite well performed as well, except for, as I said, perhaps your vibrato was a little weak. And great job being strict with your alternate picking! I find that very difficult, and pretty much only play a form of hybrid picking, so it's great to see others accomplish that. Bottom line, I think you played both of them quite accurately. Great job!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 25 2008, 10:17 PM
Instructor
It think you did them both great man. The primary concern now should be to execute them cleanly. When you go to 16th notes sometimes you let notes bleed into one another. This shouldn't happen - they should all be flawlessly picked without bleeding. However this is just a minor issue, and you did spot on both lessons, great job man, you are really progressing I can see that, judging from the previous takes on collabs that I heard. Well done mate.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
besip
Nov 26 2008, 03:22 AM
nice you are improving man! cool.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Nov 26 2008, 03:57 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
You keep getting better and better supersize!! Good Job!! I think your biggest weakness that I can see is your vibrato. Keep working on that. Your technique will improve with time. Good Job!!

Monte

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:27 AM