Beat It Solo Question
sigma7
Jun 19 2008, 12:49 AM
GMC:er
im learning how to play beat it by Michael Jackson with Van Halen. In the solo he does an artifical tap in the 1st lick. I was wondering how to do an artificial tap because it is beyond my understanding. huh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by sigma7: Jun 19 2008, 12:50 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Slammer
Jun 19 2008, 12:56 AM
Yeah I think I know what you're talking about.

It's the Tap Harmonic, on the 14th fret while you press the 7th fret on the 3rd string.

It's not that hard once you get some practice.

But if you're looking to ace that solo check this

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
sigma7
Jun 19 2008, 01:02 AM
thanks dude that really helped haha idk knmow we were supposes to hit the fre wire. I was sitting here just "lighlty" tappping the fret. Thanks for ur help

--------------------

+Quote Post
Slammer
Jun 19 2008, 04:23 AM
LOL no problem man

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:51 PM