My New Hagstrom Swede
Scoob
Dec 30 2007, 04:29 AM
GMC:er
I have been looking at these guitars at a local shop for a while.

They had one this color a while back and it was sold.

I noticed this one last week and finally managed to sweet talk the wife to a mild anger towards me buying another guitar.

I would not say it is a LP copy but rather another version of a style. It has a tone toggle that has capacitors which changes the tone quite a bit. They have made some improvements to the pots. They have more control rather than the old ones they used to install that were at full by #3.

Came with a great case as well. Lots of sustain , fast neck and a nice crunch.

Anyone who may have had one of these, let me know if there is anything I should know. I was thinking of changing the nut to a bone or ivory??.

Thanks

Scoob

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
GEAR
guitars: Yamaha SE 350, Yamaha FG-360, Jay Turser JT134 Natural Quilt Top, Dean Vendetta, Squire Telecaster (Project to modify to better guitar. New Pickups and electrical parts done).
amp: Peavey Rage 108
amp Marshall ATV20X - Just bought Mar. 2007
effects: KORG AX3G (Multi), EBOW, Danelectro Free Speech Talkbox. Old Flanger and Chorus
Interface: IK Multimedia STEALTH PLUG
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Scoob   My New Hagstrom Swede   Dec 30 2007, 04:29 AM
- - Milenkovic Ivan   Nice vintage guitar man, congratulations Change ...   Dec 30 2007, 11:57 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:08 PM