Mesa Boogie Mark Iv
David Wallimann
Oct 12 2009, 05:03 AM
Instructor
Item Mesa Boogie Mark IV Wide Combo

Seller David Wallimann

Status For Sale

Asking Price $1600 USD - pickup only if near Fort Collins, CO, USA
will consider USA shipping, but it's very very heavy and shipping might cost you a lot too!

I bought this Mesa Boogie Mark IV wide combo directly from Mesa in May 2008.
The Mark IV has been used on countless albums. Most modern metal bands use that same amp. John Petrucci has used that amp on Dream Theaters albums.

It comes with the owner's manual, and Mesa cover.
It is like new. This amp was one of last ones to be built before Mesa started the new Mark Vs... I am a professional recording musician and take very good care of my gear.
I am selling this because it is quite a complicated amp and I need something smaller. You can get tons of tones with it if you are willing to spend some time with it in order to really get what it has to offer.

I am asking $1600 for this beauty. You are welcome to come try it before you make your decision. Just email me to set up a time...

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Neurologi
Oct 12 2009, 12:45 PM
GMC:er
I feel for her man! A eulogy in the local rag wouldn't be out of order opening with something to the effect, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times ..."

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My gear? Mesa Boogie Triaxis - TC Electronic G-Major - Marshall 9200 Dual MonoBloc (2x100W) - Fender Roc Pro 4x12 (300W) + a whole lot more!

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Oct 12 2009, 04:08 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
I wish I had the money to buy it and the tongue to persuade you into shipping it to Norway biggrin.gif
Great amp!

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Oct 12 2009, 05:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Neurologi @ Oct 12 2009, 07:45 AM) *
I feel for her man! A eulogy in the local rag wouldn't be out of order opening with something to the effect, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times ..."

Haha!
Well said! :-)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:50 AM