3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Metal Collaboration, Uploads
Chris Evans
Nov 20 2007, 11:07 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (Owen @ Nov 19 2007, 11:19 PM) *
I'm gonna work on a solo this weekend, hope thats not too long a wait for you guys, I dont really have much time otherwise and I dont want to spoil your good efforts so far with a random act of improvised pentatonic newbishness. laugh.gif

If it's a problem, I'm more than happy to let someone else nab my spot. tongue.gif

Weekend will be fine m8, theres no hurry biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
preownedguitar
Nov 20 2007, 11:47 AM
GMC:er
Awesome takes guys. Muris, that was sick lol. Great licks.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strings:
Any 9-42's for strings.
Amp:
Carvin Bel Air 212 (2x12 50 Watt all tube), Carvin 212E Cabinet (2x12 120w)
Gutars:
Ibanez RG2550e Prestige, Galaxy black
94' Fender Stratocaster Black w/Black pearl pickguard
Pedals:
Keeley Flexi 4x12 Ibanez Tube Screamer
Keeley DS-1 Ultra
Keeley Compressor
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah
Pod X3 Live
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Quote Post
visi0n
Nov 20 2007, 01:23 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
i can't wait to listen to all youre recordings guys .. im at work now gehehe, i really had problems with recording this one, just as muris said, i think im not a metalhead too haha..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Lewis
Nov 20 2007, 07:55 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Hi smells this is the song I half wrote (then nicked one riff for the backing track!) before i started the collab

Attached File  metal_collab_full_song.mp3 ( 3.56MB ) Number of downloads: 140

if you need tab or just the riffs recorded seperately i can mail em to you direct

anyways enjoy

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Nov 20 2007, 09:06 PM
QUOTE (Alex Lewis @ Nov 20 2007, 06:55 PM) *
Hi smells this is the song I half wrote (then nicked one riff for the backing track!) before i started the collab

Attached File  metal_collab_full_song.mp3 ( 3.56MB ) Number of downloads: 140

if you need tab or just the riffs recorded seperately i can mail em to you direct

anyways enjoy

gr8 song m8, you are the riff master, real good smile.gif

I ll see if I can cut out a couple of the riffs first, if not I`ll let ya know wink.gif

This post has been edited by Smells: Nov 20 2007, 09:07 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Nov 22 2007, 12:48 PM
Hi Alex

Hmm I picked out a couple of the great riffs from your song but cutting them into the other peice that I`ve done isnt working out too well, I`ll leave it as it is now m8, I think it sounds quite good at the mo as it is smile.gif

Just waiting on Owen and KRmachine to do their takes, Owen is doing his this weekend, not heard from KRmachine yet but hopefully if he can post at the weekend too I can finish it off and put a final mix up soon after.
Just a quick question for ya m8, do you want me to send you the finished file and you post it with comments etc? or do you want me to do it, either way is fine with me m8.

cheers
Chris

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Lewis
Nov 23 2007, 12:42 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Its all yours man you did most of the hard work so you deserve the credit thanks for taking on the task biggrin.gif

I'm really lookin forward to hearin the finished version!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Nov 23 2007, 10:03 AM
QUOTE (Alex Lewis @ Nov 22 2007, 11:42 PM) *
Its all yours man you did most of the hard work so you deserve the credit thanks for taking on the task biggrin.gif
I'm really lookin forward to hearin the finished version!!

ok m8, no probs, its been fun, enjoyed doing it biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
KRmachine
Nov 25 2007, 01:16 PM
Alright, here's my take, I don't know if it's up to the standards you guys set, but I can't play any better or faster than this wink.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Metal_collab_KRMachine_backing.mp3 ( 594.69K ) Number of downloads: 119
Attached File  Metal_collab_KRMachine_solo.mp3 ( 594.69K ) Number of downloads: 118

+Quote Post
visi0n
Nov 25 2007, 01:18 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
well if im not to late, here is my take,

lot of craps here in too, its not my best recording, but well .. its just for the fun biggrin.gif

Without Backing:
Attached File  metal_collab_vision_NB.mp3 ( 613.88K ) Number of downloads: 120

With Backing:
Attached File  metal_collab_vision_WB.mp3 ( 618K ) Number of downloads: 132

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Nov 25 2007, 06:03 PM
QUOTE (KRmachine @ Nov 25 2007, 12:16 PM) *
Alright, here's my take, I don't know if it's up to the standards you guys set, but I can't play any better or faster than this wink.gif

m8 dont worry was a nice take, especially like the ending well done biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (visi0n @ Nov 25 2007, 12:18 PM) *
well if im not to late, here is my take,

lot of craps here in too, its not my best recording, but well .. its just for the fun biggrin.gif

Without Backing:
Attached File  metal_collab_vision_NB.mp3 ( 613.88K ) Number of downloads: 120

With Backing:
Attached File  metal_collab_vision_WB.mp3 ( 618K ) Number of downloads: 132

Nice one Vision biggrin.gif sorry didnt realise you was in but I can squeeze ya in no probs wink.gif , very nice take m8 biggrin.gif

Just need Owens to finsih off the collab biggrin.gif

cheers guys
Chris

--------------------

+Quote Post
Owen
Nov 25 2007, 06:46 PM
Recording now!

Edit: Ok, I realise this is piss poor compared to most peoples but its the best I've got, my muris signature plectrum obviously did not improve my performance laugh.gif :

This post has been edited by Owen: Nov 25 2007, 07:24 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Owen_Metal_BT.mp3 ( 877.18K ) Number of downloads: 113
Attached File  Owen_Metal_NOBT.mp3 ( 873.06K ) Number of downloads: 111

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Nov 25 2007, 08:21 PM
QUOTE (Owen @ Nov 25 2007, 05:46 PM) *
Recording now!

Edit: Ok, I realise this is piss poor compared to most peoples but its the best I've got, my muris signature plectrum obviously did not improve my performance laugh.gif :

Cheers Owen, well done m8 biggrin.gif

Thats everyones posted so watch this space I`ll try to get this finished tonight if I can.

Chris

--------------------

+Quote Post
KRmachine
Nov 25 2007, 09:17 PM
I don't know if you noticed, but the volume on my take seems a bit loud compared to the others, might want to adjust that a bit.

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Nov 25 2007, 10:16 PM
no probs m8, the final mix is up biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:53 PM