Vsti For Getting This Elektro Sounds...
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 11 2013, 02:33 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I was wondering if you have some ideas of cool VSTi that can help me get elektro sounds like the used in this two styles:

I'm currently using Reason and I find difficult to get what I'm looking for...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 11 2013, 02:41 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Very cool topic!
I'd be curious to know about this as well. I'm also interested in some cool electronic drums VST that sounds like commercial releases if possible smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Socky42
Jun 11 2013, 02:52 PM
GMC:er
Native Instruments Massive could do the job

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 11 2013, 03:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Socky42 @ Jun 11 2013, 10:52 AM) *
Native Instruments Massive could do the job

Really? I will check it now! smile.gif

http://www.native-instruments.com/es/produ...mplers/massive/

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
ItSME3
Jun 11 2013, 08:46 PM
agree, massive all the way.

however you could experiment a bit with your accu drum vst and send the kick through an overdrive sim or whatever you like. Use the Rough Rider from Audio Damage on the drum buss or the kick and snares (best free drum compressor). In parallel to your standard drum sim vst set up a track with a vst drum machine sim like ERSdrums v1.2 or Wollo Beat (both free). The mix of accu drum with drum machine sounds faaaat

one of my grad students is a very versatile electro producer in his free time (if he gets out off the lab frustrated because the experiments dont work he is very creative wink.gif ). He uses massive for beats most of the time

https://soundcloud.com/buttheads/buttheads-st-r-ophonie-teaser

This post has been edited by ItSME3: Jun 11 2013, 08:55 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 12 2013, 04:58 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (ItSME3 @ Jun 11 2013, 04:46 PM) *
agree, massive all the way.

however you could experiment a bit with your accu drum vst and send the kick through an overdrive sim or whatever you like. Use the Rough Rider from Audio Damage on the drum buss or the kick and snares (best free drum compressor). In parallel to your standard drum sim vst set up a track with a vst drum machine sim like ERSdrums v1.2 or Wollo Beat (both free). The mix of accu drum with drum machine sounds faaaat

one of my grad students is a very versatile electro producer in his free time (if he gets out off the lab frustrated because the experiments dont work he is very creative wink.gif ). He uses massive for beats most of the time

https://soundcloud.com/buttheads/buttheads-st-r-ophonie-teaser

Thanks for your comment! I was mostly referring to the synth and atmosphere sounds so I think that I have to go for Massive. I checked some sample videos and it's very cool.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
ItSME3
Jun 12 2013, 10:06 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 12 2013, 04:58 AM) *
Thanks for your comment! I was mostly referring to the synth and atmosphere sounds so I think that I have to go for Massive. I checked some sample videos and it's very cool.

ok sorry for venturing into the beat world. anyway just as a nice additional library independence player free. Its free but yellowtools was taken over by magix. its a great 2gb library in the free version. Btw you can also download a free player from NI kontakt player free that contains a dozen cool sounds from the massive libraries.

btw another cool free one that you hear in multiple productions of electro people. More for leads and bass but it can do freaky pads too.

noise maker

This post has been edited by ItSME3: Jun 12 2013, 10:07 AM

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jun 12 2013, 02:07 PM
I vote Massive as well. You could also try NI Reaktor too!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 12 2013, 02:20 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (ItSME3 @ Jun 12 2013, 06:06 AM) *
ok sorry for venturing into the beat world. anyway just as a nice additional library independence player free. Its free but yellowtools was taken over by magix. its a great 2gb library in the free version. Btw you can also download a free player from NI kontakt player free that contains a dozen cool sounds from the massive libraries.

btw another cool free one that you hear in multiple productions of electro people. More for leads and bass but it can do freaky pads too.

noise maker

Wou! That's awesome! Thanks for the free links. Are you working on music using these sounds?

QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Jun 12 2013, 10:07 AM) *
I vote Massive as well. You could also try NI Reaktor too!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Cool! I'll also try it. Thanks mate! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 04:26 AM