2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Hello Gmc!
Skalde
Sep 20 2008, 11:24 AM
Learning Roadie
Welcome to GMC, nice introduction laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Sep 20 2008, 02:45 PM
Instructor
Your guitar rocks man I love the finish on it!
It must be hard being a lefty ha ? biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Felhunter
Sep 20 2008, 04:52 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Sep 20 2008, 03:45 PM) *
Your guitar rocks man I love the finish on it!
It must be hard being a lefty ha ? biggrin.gif

Totally hahaha biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Sep 20 2008, 04:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Felhunter @ Sep 20 2008, 05:52 PM) *
Totally hahaha biggrin.gif

I bet man biggrin.gif
You learning some Hendrix stuff or what? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pio Jr.
Sep 20 2008, 04:58 PM
Learning Roadie
Welcome to GMC,

Another Belgium GMC-member great!

Have fun!

--------------------
Guitartonemaster.com - +2500 free guitar jam- & backing tracks -
All styles (Blues, Rock, Metal, Ballad, Reggae, Jazz, Acoustic, Funk,...) -
Backing Tracks: Top 10 Backing Tracks

+Quote Post
Felhunter
Sep 20 2008, 05:00 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Sep 20 2008, 05:57 PM) *
I bet man biggrin.gif
You learning some Hendrix stuff or what? smile.gif

I'm more into metal at the moment wink.gif Practicing the Judas Priest lesson by Gabriel, although I'm still having trouble with the low A-E string pinched harmonics. Can't say I'm not intrested in Hendrix though, my dad plays his style, maybe I should try some of those video's, and I could play along with him biggrin.gif

How about you?

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Sep 20 2008, 05:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Felhunter @ Sep 20 2008, 06:00 PM) *
I'm more into metal at the moment wink.gif Practicing the Judas Priest lesson by Gabriel, although I'm still having trouble with the low A-E string pinched harmonics. Can't say I'm not intrested in Hendrix though, my dad plays his style, maybe I should try some of those video's, and I could play along with him biggrin.gif

How about you?

Aw pinched harmonics , I see... They can be pretty tricky , but once you get the feel where they are and more importantly how to angle your pick - you will have no trouble to execute them wink.gif

Currently I am working on a new lesson but when it comes to listening to music I like all the styles pretty much as well as instruments. My favorite artists : Michael Brecker, John Coltrane, Miles Davies, Freddy Hubbard, Chick Correa, Scott Henderson, Eric Johnson, Pat Metheny, John Scofield, Mike Stern, Mick Goodrick, Bill Evans, Jaco , Clapton , Santana, Gilmoure, Ford etc - its a never ending list I left out 200 of them probably biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Matt23
Sep 20 2008, 05:48 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
Welcome to GMC Sam smile.gif

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Sep 23 2008, 03:33 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC smile.gif

One question, how do you combine rock climbing with guitar playing? The climbing may cause your fingers becoming very rough that you may not have a feeling for a guitar. How do you deal with it? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:48 AM