Anyone Want To Help A Recording Novice?, Using Adobe Audition 3
Retribution
Nov 25 2008, 03:46 AM
GMC:er
I received Adobe Audition as a gift from a friend to use for recording, but I can't figure out how to record sound. My problem seems to be more general, though, not necessarily with Adobe Audition.

I'll be recording through a Boss GT-10 pedal, but my brother was also going to record his keyboard. We we're going stream the audio through a USB 2.0 cable, but can't seem to get any sound. I was prepared to possibly switch a few settings around in order to have it read the USB cable, but I can't seem to do that for the life of me.

This is what I've been changing:

I can get a sound through Microphone and SPDIF, but it's through the microphone and sounds awful. I've tried putting it on Line-in, which seemed like the best choice, but got nothing. Tried the other methods and still no cigar.

Is there something else I should be looking at? My Audition audio hardware setup page looks like this:

I appreciate any helps or tips you guys may have! In the mean time, I'll keep tinkering and see if I strike gold. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:40 PM