Help!
Sami
Dec 2 2008, 11:29 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey guys i was wondering if any one could slow this down and give me a 90 BPM version and a 95 BPM version. Thanks so much i need this for an audition i have for berklee college of music this saturday!
(i couldnt find any good slowing programs for free for mac)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 10 2008, 01:38 PM) *
Crysis kicked arse. Gears of War unfortunately I thought was as good as wiping cottage cheese on a cat's head

Hahahaha just imagine the cat hahahah

QUOTE (fkalich @ May 3 2009, 08:01 PM) *
The thing about being really stupid, is that there are a zillion ways to be a moron. There are usually several ways to be intelligent, given a situation, but it is a small finite number. But there are always a zillion ways to be to blithering idiot. So finding a new way to have the intellect of an artichoke is nothing to be proud of really, it is easy to do.

So true... To bad im still an artichoke haha
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Dec 2 2008, 11:30 PM
Instructor
To slow down what? smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sami
Dec 2 2008, 11:46 PM
Learning Rock Star
This! ahh hahah you can see how stressed i am XD
Attached File  backing_100.mp3 ( 4.18MB ) Number of downloads: 214

--------------------
Crysis kicked arse. Gears of War unfortunately I thought was as good as wiping cottage cheese on a cat's head

The thing about being really stupid, is that there are a zillion ways to be a moron. There are usually several ways to be intelligent, given a situation, but it is a small finite number. But there are always a zillion ways to be to blithering idiot. So finding a new way to have the intellect of an artichoke is nothing to be proud of really, it is easy to do.

+Quote Post
sigma7
Dec 2 2008, 11:57 PM
GMC:er
when I get home I can because I have audacity haha im in school using the computer to go on GMC...taxpayers money well spent so i cant right now but as soon as I get hom ill try

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Dec 3 2008, 12:16 AM
Instructor
Ah, Alla turka biggrin.gif

Does it has to be exactly 90 and 95 or approximately is ok?

I did something, check if it is ok smile.gif

Attached File  backing_90.mp3 ( 4.64MB ) Number of downloads: 165

Attached File  backing_95.mp3 ( 4.39MB ) Number of downloads: 167

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sami
Dec 3 2008, 12:24 AM
Learning Rock Star
thanks perfect mate thanks a billion!!!
Im no nervous for this audition sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Dec 3 2008, 12:28 AM
Instructor
No problem, glad I could help smile.gif

It's completely normal to be nervous prior to audition if it means a lot to you to pass. The only thing you can do is to prepare yourself the best you can, and not to allow yourself to panic, just relax and give the best shot smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sami
Dec 3 2008, 12:55 AM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks Dejan smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Dec 3 2008, 01:12 AM
Instructor
Hey mate, was that you sending me e mail about 90 bpm thing?

The e mail address was showing something weird so I wasn't sure whether I should trust it. I saw I am receiving mail from some automated server, not from a person.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Sami
Dec 3 2008, 04:36 AM
Learning Rock Star
haha yes it was
Hmm that is odd! im sorry to hear that!
No worries mate, im glad you got the email anyway smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Dec 3 2008, 11:52 AM
Instructor
Ok sorry about that. I am glad you sorted the tempo. Let us know how the audition went and good luck

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Dec 3 2008, 02:35 PM
GMC:er
This is a kinda cool backing track

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:22 AM