2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Steve Vai
Smikey2006
Jun 21 2007, 05:44 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Jun 20 2007, 11:11 PM) *
Steve Vai is one of the best guitarist there is.
I saw him in Nasville ,Tennessee at a bar and he had his jem with lights built in to the fretboard,and had these laser light rings on his fingers.Dont forget about his bass player Billy.My opinion he is the best bass player i have EVER heard.

Billy Sheehan smile.gif probably spelt that wrong. He truely is an amazing bassist. A tower in the Sky is my favorite song by him. I actually really like all of steves band "the Breed" Tony Mcalphine had a few songs that i really liked too. But back to Billy, his bass books are what i use for learning bass, i wish there were guitar books like that out there but i just can't find any up to that level sad.gif Billies tight Red leather pants make me smile as well and Mr Big was the greatest...... a good band smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 21 2007, 06:45 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jun 20 2007, 01:43 PM) *
Talking about guitar gods.... i LOVE Steve Vai - just for the record!!!

BUT again - guys if you don't think about GODs it will make your life easier and more interesting! None of them is a GOD - absolutely NONE of them!!!!
Those "GODS" you refer to have over 20 years of experience with guitar!

They are PROFESSIONAL GUITARISTS!!

If you think of it like that you'll live much more comfortable and you won't hit the wall each time you can't play something! It's just the practice that made them so good!!

Take it as a friendly advice! smile.gif

Hey Pavel! I just dreaming! Everybody knows that guitar gods didn't exist and that Steve Vai has work hard studying and practicing guitar between 6 and 10 hours a day for lots of years (or maybe more). But when I hear some of his interpretations he makes me feel like if I were in heaven. But it's very important what you are saying for the GMC students. smile.gif

gabriel

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 21 2007, 02:57 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
When i call someone a Guitar God im just saying a think very highly of them and there music and talent / technique.

Everyone who has been called a guitar god has had to work where they got with practice practice practice!!!

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Oct 28 2007, 11:01 AM
YEAHHH, my JEM!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Guitar Master123
Oct 29 2007, 03:46 AM
Steve Vai is also my favorite guitarist. I saw him in concert on the Sound Theories tour and he was amazing. The audience loved every bit of it. smile.gif

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!

+Quote Post
The JEM
Nov 24 2007, 06:51 AM
i wish i could see him live, if only i could travel

--------------------
my gear :
gibson sg standard ebony finish
roland 30 cube amp
boss ds-1 ultra mod pedal
crybaby 535(i think)
very hard dunlop picks
ernie ball super light strings (the pink package)
and some short skinny fingers attached to my hand

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 26 2007, 07:53 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
well he tours alot, so you'll get a chance im sure smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:45 AM