2 Pages V   1 2 >  
50 Years, Half a century completed
Phil66
Feb 10 2016, 10:38 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Well I have been on this planet for fifty years today smile.gif Everyone keeps on saying "you're getting old mate", to me it is an honour and a privilege to reach fifty, quite a few of my friends haven't made it so I look forward to the autumn of my life living life while I'm able and rocking in the free world,
Cheers folks
Keep on rockin
Phil

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Phil66: Feb 10 2016, 10:41 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
Feb 10 2016, 10:46 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker

Best wishes matey smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
klasaine
Feb 10 2016, 10:47 PM
GMC:er
Welcome!
It's not so bad here.

Happy bday!

+Quote Post
Mertay
Feb 10 2016, 11:01 PM
I met quite a few people which was impossible to guess their age by their attitude, specially noticed this when I was in college when met some of my teachers.

I guess its about keeping the brain busy enough so the spirit can stay young. Don't mind getting older but age well smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 10 2016, 11:33 PM
We have to grow old we DON'T have to grow up laugh.gif
I've just been on stage being a superstar DJ
\m/

LIVE LIFE WHILE YOU CAN. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS AROUND THE CORNER, LIFE HAS TO BE LIVED, DO NOT WASTE IT. ONE LIFE, LIVE IT!!!!!
Keep on rockin dudes

This post has been edited by Phil66: Feb 11 2016, 03:04 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Feb 10 2016, 11:37 PM
Learning Roadie
yeah men !!!! a half century !!!

i hit this one in 8 years...... in fact 7 next week wink.gif

Happy Birthday Phil

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
ChrisGLP
Feb 11 2016, 06:42 AM
smile.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Feb 11 2016, 07:27 AM
Learning Tone Master
Happy Birthday Phil smile.gif I hope you had a great day wink.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 11 2016, 08:59 AM
GMC Founder
Really great spirit in this thread, as always Phil!

Congrats man, I'm looking forward to (hopefully) getting there myself!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lester
Feb 11 2016, 09:38 AM
Learning Roadie
Congrats Phil! Great milestone to reach, all the best!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 11 2016, 03:05 PM
Thanks for all the positivity folks. smile.gif

We can only play the hand we are dealt; it's how we play it that counts wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Feb 11 2016, 04:20 PM
Happy belated wishes Phil!!
You only have a year and a bit on me so I'll be joining you next year!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Feb 11 2016, 05:52 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Feb 10 2016, 12:38 PM) *
Well I have been on this planet for fifty years today smile.gif Everyone keeps on saying "you're getting old mate", to me it is an honour and a privilege to reach fifty, quite a few of my friends haven't made it so I look forward to the autumn of my life living life while I'm able and rocking in the free world,
Cheers folks
Keep on rockin
Phil

Happy Birthday, Phil! I will be joining the 50's club in a little less than 3 months. 30 years ago I didn't think I would make it this far but it has been a good ride so far. Here is to 50 more! Cheers! smile.gif
PS: Now I know why you have a 66 in your name. It was a good year. cool.gif

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Feb 11 2016, 05:55 PM

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 11 2016, 11:04 PM
Thanks Rich
Yeah great year,
The year England won the world cup cool.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 12 2016, 02:57 AM
Hope your Bday was filled with FUN and MUSIC!! smile.gif That's the best kind of course!!! Keep RAWKING!!

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Feb 10 2016, 04:38 PM) *
Cheers folks
Keep on rockin
Phil

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 12 2016, 10:25 AM
Cheers Todd smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
n3m57
Feb 12 2016, 10:28 AM
Learning Roadie
I'm late smile.gif

Happy birthday !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 12 2016, 04:46 PM
No worries, Thank you smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Feb 12 2016, 06:29 PM
Instructor
Happy Birthday Phil and don't worry...you seems much younger in all forum conversations biggrin.gif Remember - you're only as old as you feel smile.gif Have another great (at least) 50 years of your life! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 12 2016, 07:33 PM
Thanks Darius,
Yeah I don't worry about it one bit, you can't stop the passage of time so take the bull by the horns and ride the darn thing wink.gif
Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:48 AM