Jesse's
Jesse
Mar 7 2009, 11:44 AM
GMC:er
I think you know the answers to these questions:P This one needs to be pinned dusn't it:P

Where do I have to start? I heard from kaz that you get appointed phrygian or lydian lesson?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Jesse: Mar 7 2009, 12:08 PM

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Mar 7 2009, 04:07 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Jesse @ Mar 7 2009, 11:44 AM) *
I think you know the answers to these questions:P This one needs to be pinned dusn't it:P

Where do I have to start? I heard from kaz that you get appointed phrygian or lydian lesson?

Why don't you work on the Phrygian lesson with Kaz and outlaw. Go through the threads and try to get your theory up to where we are. If you need help get with Kaz, he is doing really well. If you need more help get with me. smile.gif I'll get skenny to pin this for you.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Jesse
Apr 26 2009, 09:05 PM
GMC:er

This post has been edited by Jesse: Jul 30 2009, 01:49 PM

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:04 AM