2 Pages V  < 1 2  
What Was Guitar Type You've Started Your Playing On?, classical, acoustic, electric or bass ?:)
audiopaal
Jul 9 2013, 11:51 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
My first guitar was a Fender Squier Stratocaster.
I got it with a 10W solidstate fender amp.

The amp sounded awful, but so did my playing laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jul 9 2013, 01:25 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jul 9 2013, 07:23 AM) *
The first ever contact with a guitar was on some smaller western type of acoustic guitar. Never saw guitar like that, it has smaller neck and everything. My sister bought it in Prague from some street musician I think smile.gif

Then soon after that one I got completely beat up and unplayable classical guitar. I played with that classical guitar more and found it cool to pluck the E string like on the upright bass smile.gif Loved that sound, heheh that must be my "bass genes" kicking in early. At this point I was just a little kid and didn't know if and how to tune a guitar, how to play anything on it etc. I was basically just "playing" with it from time to time.

My first real guitar was a stratocaster copy by brand called Chester smile.gif

Stratocaster is probablyone of the most popular electrics for beginners. Maybe because since at least 30 years there were made tons of cheap strat copies. My first electric (or rather the one I could use) was cheap Encore Strat...twice a week smile.gif

QUOTE (audiopaal @ Jul 9 2013, 10:51 AM) *
My first guitar was a Fender Squier Stratocaster.
I got it with a 10W solidstate fender amp.

The amp sounded awful, but so did my playing laugh.gif

HA HA HA! Remember the time when I was not sure if it's me who sucks , or it's a guitar fault biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jul 9 2013, 05:05 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jul 8 2013, 11:44 PM) *
Suzuki You say biggrin.gif And it had two wheels ?biggrin.gif

Yeah pretty funny huh? laugh.gif Before I got mine , my friend Chuck had a Suzuki Flying V copy. I used to skip school and go over to his house and play it while he was at work rolleyes.gif putting albums on the turntable and trying to play along. They really weren't bad guitars , at least we didn't think so at the time. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jul 10 2013, 10:06 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Jul 9 2013, 04:05 PM) *
Yeah pretty funny huh? laugh.gif Before I got mine , my friend Chuck had a Suzuki Flying V copy. I used to skip school and go over to his house and play it while he was at work rolleyes.gif putting albums on the turntable and trying to play along. They really weren't bad guitars , at least we didn't think so at the time. smile.gif

Yeah , right...Suzuki guitars and Chuck Norris friend tongue.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:11 PM