Soilwork
TreyDeschamp
Jul 31 2009, 03:44 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Has anyone listened to this band? Their album 'Stabbing the Drama' is great!

What are your opinions on them?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jul 31 2009, 07:13 PM
Instructor
well, I used to hear them back in time.
but I only liked the old stuff from them.
latest cds are not my taste. but no one can say they are a bad band tho.

thanks for sharing!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Jul 31 2009, 10:16 PM
Instructor
I really like the older Soilwork. Everything up untill Stabbing the Drama is excellent.

The drastic change on Stabbing is not to my liking though, but there's 1 or 2 good songs on it in my opinion.
The Predators Portrait and Natural Born Chaos albums are my faves of them.

This post has been edited by Trond Vold: Jul 31 2009, 10:16 PM

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Jenbu
Aug 3 2009, 09:32 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Jul 31 2009, 11:16 PM) *
I really like the older Soilwork. Everything up untill Stabbing the Drama is excellent.

The drastic change on Stabbing is not to my liking though, but there's 1 or 2 good songs on it in my opinion.
The Predators Portrait and Natural Born Chaos albums are my faves of them.

im not a big fan of them but some of their music are good. "Rejection role" is one of my favorite from them

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Aug 4 2009, 09:46 PM
GMC:er
Stabbing the Drama is an unbelievable album. Stalemate is my favourite song. The riff that comes next to the second chorus is simply blow-minded. I highly recommend you to listen Scar Symmetry if you like Soilwork. I'm sure you will like them a lot!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:34 PM