Weird Thing Happening With Gt-001
Phil66
Jan 25 2016, 09:20 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello everyone,

I've made no changes but for some reason, ANY sound from my computer is going through my GT-001 and getting the effects added. It never used to do this and as I haven't been fiddling I don't know how to stop it.

The only thing that doesn't get effected are tracks within Reaper on playback, that works fine.
I'm also struggling to get a decent signal to my DAW for some reason (-18db sad.gif ) I've had to turn the guitar level up in GT-001 to get a signal to record with, never had to do that before unsure.gif

I don't understand all of the sound routing so please be patient rolleyes.gif

Any ideas???

Thank you

UPDATE:
The playback in Reaper is completely dry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update:
I've done some pressing and guessing and sorted it. Somehow the asio driver got changed in Reaper but I don't understand why that was affecting youtube videos to get the effects from the GT-001 even when Reaper was not active?????????

Anyway it's sorted but I hate sorting something and not understanding how!!! Not learnt anything sad.gif

Cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Phil66: Jan 25 2016, 09:57 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:36 AM