Nice Little Duet, check it out
RIP Dime
Mar 18 2008, 07:30 AM
GMC:er
NOT!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fkalich
Mar 18 2008, 07:45 AM
QUOTE (RIP Dime @ Mar 18 2008, 01:30 AM) *

wasn't so bad, they have a groove. a little manic in the video, somebody needs to cut down on the caffeine intake a bit. always have hated videos with those quick manic shots. And I could live without the growling. i am waiting for that lame fad to die out. disco died out fast. but rap has gone on and on,so you never know. but all in all, they had a decent sound.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Mar 19 2008, 03:16 AM
I like Randy Blythe, I don't really like his vocals on this track but I think the combination of him and Bobby Blitz is cool. I'm not a fan of the frantic camera work, but I'm kind of desensitized to it because there are much more frantic videos out there, like the new Exodus video, and Painkiller, I can barely watch Painkiller even though it's one of my favorite songs ever.

I don't see screaming as a fad but I understand why people would think so, death metal grunts have been around since the early 80's, I like it as a very aggresive approach to vocals. It's hard to get the same effect with singing vocals, but I'm not a fan of many screaming vocalists, just like singing you can do it well or badly. There are many bands these days that seem like they just get people that look the part and tell them to scream and that anyone can do it well. It does seem very popular these days.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Mar 19 2008, 09:12 PM
Instructor
I´m not sure-----> unsure.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:13 PM