2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Which Guitar Would You Say Is "better"?
Praetorian
Jul 4 2008, 02:17 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 4 2008, 09:14 AM) *
try not to be too caught up in where a guitar is made, the model, or the brand! I have made this mistake with gear in the past, its really about what suits you the best. I would'nt part with your showmaster wink.gif

I am 99% sure I won't. This Mexi strat is going to have to blow me away to choose it over my current one!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 4 2008, 02:19 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Praetorian @ Jul 4 2008, 02:17 PM) *
I am 99% sure I won't. This Mexi strat is going to have to blow me away to choose it over my current one!

Why not save your cash for a very different beast, like the dual humbucke setup you mentioned ? It would be great to have to very different guitars at your disposal smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Jul 4 2008, 03:04 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 4 2008, 09:19 AM) *
Why not save your cash for a very different beast, like the dual humbucke setup you mentioned ? It would be great to have to very different guitars at your disposal smile.gif

That is exactly what I am looking for. I placed an ad to trade my bike for a dual humbucker guitar just to see what kind of response I got. This fellow came along with what appears to be a mint condition, brand new strat! So, my intention, is to see which of the strats I like better...my showmaster or the new one...and sell the other to get a good metal guitar. The reason I am going with the strat instead of just waiting, is that I feel the strat wil sell for money than I could get for my bike right now. I think that in the long run, this will leave me more money to spend on a new metal guitar!

--------------------
Ben

Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
bham
Jul 5 2008, 03:33 AM
GMC:er
i might be alone in this one, but i think that that a MIM strat for an old bike is a steal.

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Jul 5 2008, 03:50 AM
QUOTE (bham @ Jul 4 2008, 10:33 PM) *
i might be alone in this one, but i think that that a MIM strat for an old bike is a steal.

That's what I am thinking! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Ben

Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:40 PM