Gibson Robot!
ibanezkiller
Nov 13 2007, 05:58 AM
GMC:er
This guitar is self tunning and well its a GIBSON ... watch the last video to see all its features! http://www.gibson.com/robotguitar/RobotGui...ideoVoting.aspx and to read go here http://www.gibson.com/robotguitar/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 14)
botoxfox
Nov 13 2007, 07:56 AM
Dude, that was just posted yesterday I think... tongue.gif
Please don't make Mr. Search Button lonely sad.gif (Or is that Ms.?)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Nov 13 2007, 08:51 AM
Dude this is insane!!! laugh.gif
I cant believe that someone come up with this.I cant began to imagine how much it would cost but it looks like Gibsons on the way of changing the future of the electric guitar.Thumbs up gibson,this beats that new Fender Stratocaster guitar that has all the tunnings built in by a long shot

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Nov 13 2007, 10:43 AM
I dun want 1 of these.. im not getting attacked by my guitar in the shower.. no way... tongue.gif this is really awsome!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Skewlbuzz
Nov 13 2007, 05:39 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Just too silly in my opinion.. Theres nothing wrong with the good ol' guitars!

--------------------

Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008
Fender Squier '51

---------------------
Amp(like):
Blackstar Series One 45
Line6 POD Studio UX1
Marshall MG15CDR

---------------------
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
DigiTech Whammy
Z.Vex Fuzz Factory
Dunlop MXR Carbon Copy

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Nov 13 2007, 05:59 PM
QUOTE (Skewlbuzz @ Nov 13 2007, 04:39 PM) *
Just too silly in my opinion.. Theres nothing wrong with the good ol' guitars!

I second that

--------------------

+Quote Post
Asphyxia Feeling
Nov 13 2007, 09:26 PM
90% useless in my opinion. why not just play a normal guitar? i don't want to imagine a world where guitarists can't even tune their own instrument by themselves. probably overpriced too.

--------------------
What did you learn tonight?
while shouting so loud, you barely joyous, broken thing.
You are a voice that never sings, is what i say.
You are freezing over hell
You are bringing on that end you do so well
and you can only blame yourself, is what is say.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 13 2007, 09:54 PM
Lets go fishing!
Part of the charm of being a Guitarist is being in touch with old fashion roots in a modern world - qoute Mattacuk wink.gif

This post has been edited by mattacuk: Nov 13 2007, 09:54 PM

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Goliath
Nov 13 2007, 11:10 PM
QUOTE (Asphyxia Feeling @ Nov 13 2007, 09:26 PM) *
90% useless in my opinion. why not just play a normal guitar? i don't want to imagine a world where guitarists can't even tune their own instrument by themselves. probably overpriced too.

surely Gibson wouldn't overprice a guitar tongue.gif

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
Nov 14 2007, 02:16 AM
QUOTE (Asphyxia Feeling @ Nov 13 2007, 08:26 PM) *

I'm surprised that there's no ethernet jack in it. Or USB.

I could see it being used live for quick-changing tunings. It'll be expensive, but how much do people spend on multiple guitars so they can swap guitars for different tunings instead of retuning on stage? It's kind of silly for most of us who just play in our basement but it could be useful.

Well, convenient.

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Nov 14 2007, 02:22 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
But think about the armies of unemployed guitar roadies rampaging across the land drinking, belching, wearing grubby old black tour T-Shirts and just generally being uncouth Scott if this idea ever took hold. Civilisation as we know it would collapse: we cannot let this guitar be made!

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Nov 14 2007, 02:27 AM
geeze, i curse the day that we have to charge our guitars up next to our phones and ipods

I think instead, they should go the other direction and create bio-mechanical living guitars, that heal scratches and dings in the finish.

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Nov 14 2007, 02:31 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 13 2007, 07:27 PM) *
I think instead, they should go the other direction and create bio-mechanical living guitars, that heal scratches and dings in the finish.

Can you imagine how frustrated Pete Townshend would get when he tries to smash up his guitar and it laughs at him and auto-repairs itself laugh.gif .

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 14 2007, 02:39 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 13 2007, 08:27 PM) *
geeze, i curse the day that we have to charge our guitars up next to our phones and ipods

When you said that, I looked at your sig, and it looked like the guitar on the right was neatly placed in it docking port to sync its pda function and charge up laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 14 2007, 02:51 AM
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Nov 13 2007, 02:51 AM) *
Dude this is insane!!! laugh.gif
I cant believe that someone come up with this.I cant began to imagine how much it would cost but it looks like Gibsons on the way of changing the future of the electric guitar.Thumbs up gibson,this beats that new Fender Stratocaster guitar that has all the tunnings built in by a long shot

It really doesnt beat it because the new Fender has more options on what to do with it, it has more to it than just a knob to change tunings. You can change modes, etc with other knobs on it. It also has a build in Roland Synth Pickup.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:42 AM