5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Up In Flames Collab
Todd Simpson
Oct 3 2015, 08:21 PM
GMC:er
I don't suppose you could make a GUITAR PRO file for the tapping arppegio bit near the start? smile.gif I'd love to try that lick

QUOTE (Huargo @ Oct 3 2015, 12:57 PM) *
Hi
Here is my collab, thank for this backing track. smile.gif
This is my new guitar and amazing Tokai ls 173. It's a les paul style with long tenon and nitro finish, it's sounds amazing in rock and blues context but it's hard to sherd with this tiny frets jejeje

hope you like!

Gab you can find the files here: http://we.tl/n8fEwXR2R7

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Huargo
Oct 3 2015, 08:51 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Oct 3 2015, 05:01 PM) *
Very nice Huargo, and congrats on the kemper! Which profile are you using?

Thanks Kris, i'm super happy with the kemper, i use medium gain profiles... in this case is the Trainwreck 3- - 2015-02-15 20-21-23 with the compressor and boost on. This profile is in the first pack of Mbritt profiles.

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 3 2015, 07:15 PM) *
Hi Huargo! That's a very cool solo! Tasty playing and very precise technique!

Your guitar also sounds and looks great. what pick ups does it have?

Thanks Gab! they are the stock pickups, very low output pickups "Mk2 vintage" and they sound amazing like and old paf humbuker style.
Son las que venían con la guitarra, suenan geniales muy low outpout pero muy bonitas, me encantan!

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 3 2015, 07:21 PM) *
I don't suppose you could make a GUITAR PRO file for the tapping arppegio bit near the start? smile.gif I'd love to try that lick

the lick it's made with arpeggios with tapping and skip strings... i spend a lot of months working on these...

Attached File  Tap_Arpeggios.gp5 ( 2.21K ) Number of downloads: 86

they are in this lesson https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/3-note...s-with-tapping/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Huargo: Oct 3 2015, 09:04 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 4 2015, 02:30 AM
Thanks! Very well done and very cool to put these type of licks in here. Works very well smile.gif

QUOTE (Huargo @ Oct 3 2015, 03:51 PM) *
Thanks Kris, i'm super happy with the kemper, i use medium gain profiles... in this case is the Trainwreck 3- - 2015-02-15 20-21-23 with the compressor and boost on. This profile is in the first pack of Mbritt profiles.

Thanks Gab! they are the stock pickups, very low output pickups "Mk2 vintage" and they sound amazing like and old paf humbuker style.
Son las que venían con la guitarra, suenan geniales muy low outpout pero muy bonitas, me encantan!

the lick it's made with arpeggios with tapping and skip strings... i spend a lot of months working on these...

Attached File  Tap_Arpeggios.gp5 ( 2.21K ) Number of downloads: 86

they are in this lesson https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/3-note...s-with-tapping/

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Oct 4 2015, 08:20 AM
Tone Seeker
Killer solo, Huargo cool.gif

This post has been edited by WeePee: Oct 4 2015, 08:21 AM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 4 2015, 09:47 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Huargo @ Oct 3 2015, 09:51 PM) *

Cool! I have used quite a bit of his free profiles and I have bought pack 2!

--------------------

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Oct 4 2015, 11:56 AM
Learning Roadie
Huargo

just want to say WOAW !

i love this !!

Lauret

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Huargo
Oct 4 2015, 08:58 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (WeePee @ Oct 4 2015, 07:20 AM) *
Killer solo, Huargo cool.gif

Thanks WeePee smile.gif

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Oct 4 2015, 10:56 AM) *
Huargo

just want to say WOAW !

i love this !!

Lauret

Jajaja thanks!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 5 2015, 02:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Huargo @ Oct 3 2015, 04:51 PM) *

Cool! I love the tone that you get with this guitar, combined with the pick ups and Kemper. I'd like to hear some more solo stuff from you with this set up.

Ok guys, it's time to start mixing this. Let me know if there is any other last time take coming!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Oct 5 2015, 04:03 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 5 2015, 02:45 PM) *
Ok guys, it's time to start mixing this. Let me know if there is any other last time take coming!

Sorry Gabi but I just can't get anything that I like and I'd rather not post something that isn't any good!
smile.gif

I will keep playing over the backing in practice though!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 8 2015, 04:05 PM
Instructor
hey friends! let's continue with this one here: LINK

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 20 2015, 12:27 PM
Instructor
Hello guys! I’m happy to share the final video for this collab!

As you could see this instrumental track has become a killer metal song with vocals. While I was mixing the solos for this one, I was thinking that it could be a great hit with some catchy vocal melodies so I started experimenting with my voice. I wrote some lyrics and shared a draft inviting any screamer GMCer to help me singing this one.

The first that appeared was Todd who recorded really dark and aggressive vocals that helped a lot to make my vocals darker. He shared at the thread the effects that he used to get those diabolic vocals.

Then, the big surprise of this one was Cael, who shared a vocal take that blowed my mind! His vocals are so powerful and deep and fit great with this tune. That’s why, after some experimenting with different mixes, I decided to let him alone in the verse section.
I think that many students get scared of this collab because they felt that it was too fast or too difficult and honestly it’s a pity that you missed joining this one. Even 1 phrase, a lick, an harmonization, or a scream could make you be part of this amazing hit. So now you know, don’t miss the next one!

Special thanks to Phil for sharing alternative lyrics. I didn’t use them because I am with sore throat because of some kind of virus and I couldn’t sing the parts again, so we had to use the original lyrics.

Congrats Huargo on your amazing solo for this one. Each part of your solo is brilliant, tasty and fits great with the backing. I focused mostly on making this one a “song” but your solo could be an instrumental version. Great tapping and fast licks too.

I’d also like to say thanks to WeePee for your great solo for this one! It’s awesome how good your solo connects with Kristofer take, there are some palm muted phrases that were so close, you both should make a collab!

And finally also congrats and thanks Kris and Todd for your amazing takes and videos for this one.

Lyrics:
Do you want play guitar?
Do you want to be a guitar hero?
Stop seaching for solution
GMC is your place.

Run for your life
everybody has a mission
follow your heart
and reach to the sky

at GMC

Download the mp3 version here: Attached File  Up_in_Flames_Collab___Final_Mix.mp3 ( 3.4MB ) Number of downloads: 74

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Oct 20 2015, 02:24 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Oct 20 2015, 12:56 PM
Learning Tone Master
Awesome final result!!!
Congrats to everyone involved smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 20 2015, 12:57 PM
GMC Founder
Amazing, I had to feature this on the frontpage! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 20 2015, 01:54 PM
Learning Rock Star
That was awesome!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 20 2015, 02:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Oct 20 2015, 08:57 AM) *
Amazing, I had to feature this on the frontpage! biggrin.gif

Cool!! Thanks! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
ChrisGLP
Oct 20 2015, 03:09 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Wow....speechless... Awesome!!!

Congrats to all for this great song and video! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Oct 20 2015, 08:42 PM
Best. Collab. EVER!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Oct 20 2015, 09:24 PM
Learning Roadie
very cool !!!! wub.gif

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Huargo
Oct 21 2015, 08:38 AM
Tone Seeker
jajaja very nice!
I like the vocals in this song,!
Congrats to all and thanks Gabriel to make this happend!.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Oct 21 2015, 08:55 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Great work everyone!
Too bad I missed this, would have loved to record vocals for this.
Next time I'm in!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:57 PM