New Guy, from the US
AlphaDrummer
Jun 5 2007, 09:42 AM
GMC:er
hey, i'm new to GMC, want to learn, been a musician all my life, drummer in high school and college, want to pick up guitar

i'm 20 from texas, that's about it...

any tips on lesson order?? i'm coming from little background, i like to think i have good dexterity, um.. know G,C,D, Dm, F(kinda), A, Am, E, Em on chords..... i really dont know what to post, but yeah, that's me biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AIB234
Jun 5 2007, 06:25 PM
Welcome Alpha!

Check out the Beginning Lessons to start. They'll give you a great foundation to start.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 5 2007, 08:50 PM
GMC Founder
Welcome AlphaDrummer!

I definately agree with AIB234. Start with the beginner section and work your way from there. smile.gif

By the way, that is a cool username you have got - I sometimes call myself an alpha male, however this is especially unsuccessfull with my girlfriend! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 5 2007, 09:01 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 5 2007, 02:50 PM) *
Welcome AlphaDrummer!

I definately agree with AIB234. Start with the beginner section and work your way from there. smile.gif

By the way, that is a cool username you have got - I sometimes call myself an alpha male, however this is especially unsuccessfull with my girlfriend! biggrin.gif

welcome alpha.....haha kris...lol

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
zenitSpb
Jun 5 2007, 09:07 PM
welcome man...kris lol..u should also check out the Exercises vid, very helpfull

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
AlphaDrummer
Jun 6 2007, 01:19 PM
thx for that kris... that's one of the things i got the name from

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:54 PM