Iced Earth Fans?
Matt
Jun 30 2007, 04:06 AM
GMC:er
Always liked Iced Earth but their new EP Overture of The Wiked is pretty cool, especialy 10,000 Strong

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Keep Bleeding On 'Til The Day You Die, Forever Love it Loud" - Black Label Society
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jun 30 2007, 04:23 AM
iced earth rocks.. i bought my dream theater tickets being told they were opening.. its into eternity who is opening.. and now im sad... i really wanted to hear dantes inferno live sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
SDMF75
Jun 30 2007, 04:26 AM
I just started listening to Iced Earth recently. Bought a few songs online and I like what I'm hearing. I'm a big Maiden fan and you can certainly tell that's their influence. Which of their albums should I get first?

--------------------
Guitars - Schecter C1-FR Hellraiser Black Cherry
Ibanez Iceman w/ DiMarzio Super Distortion in the Bridge and DiMarzio Humbucker from Hell in the Neck
Xaviere XV-700 Cherry Sunburst (Les Paul copy)
Lyon Def Leppard Special Union Jack (to go under construction soon - 1st thing to be removed will be the Def Lep logo on the headstock and then off to change the pickups etc. - plays pretty well for a Target special)
Washburn KC-40 (in pieces and about to be re-painted)
Yamaha Classical Acoustic

Bass - Signed Gene Simmons Punisher Tobacco Sunburst #345 - Collector purposes only

Amp - Roland Cube 60, Roland MicroCube

Effects - Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah

Fat bottomed girls You make the rockin' world go round!!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 30 2007, 03:59 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I LOVE ICED EARTH!!

Thats Set Abominae as my Avatar there (He is IE's Mascot smile.gif )

Been a huge fan for over 5 years now, If your just getting into them i Reccomend the album "Days Of Purgatory", it has alot of there most classic stuff from the early years like, "Iced Earth", "Travel In Stygian", "Angels Holocaust". "Pure Evil" and many more, and there all remade with Matthew Barlow on Vocals, Who is probably Iced Earths Best singer, But dont get me wrong, i Worship The Ripper, I just grew up listening to Iced Earth while Barlow was singin for them..

Here are some more recommend albums:

Burnt Offerings
Alive In Athens
Dark Saga
Night Of The Stormrider
Iced Earth
Horror Show
The Glorius Burden
Days Of Purgatory

All are fantastic albums.

And for those of you who want to learn Iced Earths songs, check this site out.
Abyss Lord's Iced Earth Tablatures
Every Iced Earth song pretty much (And Demons and Wizards)

If you like Iced Earth, you should also like Demons And Wizards, Jon Schaffers side project with Blind Guardian Vocalist Hansi Kursch.

ICED EARTH OWNS!! ALL HAIL JON SCHAFFER!!

+Quote Post
icedern
Jun 30 2007, 05:32 PM
I love them as you can probably tell with my name.

Uncreator hit it pretty much right on the head with that info.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:04 PM