2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Album You Would Most Like To See That Isn't Planned Yet
The Uncreator
Jun 10 2008, 11:48 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
So what album would you want to hear or see released, that actually isn't even planned yet? For me it would have to be whatever the next Iron Maiden album is, or the next Nightwish album smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jun 10 2008, 11:59 PM
GMC:er
uhh I don't know if this is in the works or not but the new Malmsteen album featuring Ripper Owens smile.gif.

Hmm, another Morbid Angel album.
Drudkh hopefully
Eluveitie next release that I'm hoping should be godlier than Slania
and possibly a new Turisas release

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Jun 11 2008, 12:06 AM
Learning Tone Master
Chinese Democracy...

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jun 11 2008, 12:08 AM
Instructor
something new from x japan.... do u know them?

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 11 2008, 12:12 AM
X Japan would be a cool thing to see, And yeah I know them, If you like them also check out Galneryus and Animetal, Both really cool bands from japan, also Dir En Grey is pretty cool as well wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 11 2008, 12:28 AM
Instructor
a new Jane's addiction album and also a Foo Fighters one.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jun 11 2008, 07:39 AM

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Apr 23 2011, 12:11 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Jun 11 2008, 07:48 AM
A new Mark Knopfler solo album, and Nightwish also...

This post has been edited by kyldeee: Jun 11 2008, 07:48 AM

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jun 11 2008, 10:08 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
A new Iron Maiden album of course smile.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 11 2008, 12:05 PM
New Soundgarden album. One day I hope smile.gif And new Pearl Jam biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 11 2008, 12:16 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
I'd like to realease an album... it's not plannet yet so that would be it for me.

Or the next DT album. Without Portnoy's AA songs.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 11 2008, 12:18 PM
DT are entering studio now

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 11 2008, 01:53 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 11 2008, 01:18 PM) *
DT are entering studio now

Yeah, but I meant the next, not yet planned album.

laugh.gif ...or not. Thanks for the info on that

This post has been edited by MickeM: Jun 11 2008, 01:54 PM

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 11 2008, 01:55 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 11 2008, 01:53 PM) *
Yeah, but I meant the next, not yet planned album.

laugh.gif ...or not. Thanks for the info on that

smile.gif

Here is the news item

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/video_...elease_dvd.html

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 11 2008, 01:56 PM

I quite like Mike Portnoys AA Songs, there always very soothing in a dark kind of way laugh.gif

I must also mention the next Judas Priest (after Nostradamus), Cause Nostradamus has the potential to top even Painkiller i think.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 11 2008, 01:57 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jun 11 2008, 01:56 PM) *
I quite like Mike Portnoys AA Songs, there always very soothing in a dark kind of way laugh.gif

I must also mention the next Judas Priest (after Nostradamus), Cause Nostradamus has the potential to top even Painkiller i think.

Surely nothing can top Painkiller. That song alone is crazy. Every time it is played at rock nights round here people go mental lol. It's unbeatable.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 11 2008, 02:06 PM
The song Painkiller, Yes, Its perhaps the most metal song ever written. But as a whole album I think Nostradamus has the potential to be there best, they released the title track for download and its amazing!! It reminds me of painkiller a little bit actually.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 11 2008, 02:12 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jun 11 2008, 02:06 PM) *
The song Painkiller, Yes, Its perhaps the most metal song ever written. But as a whole album I think Nostradamus has the potential to be there best, they released the title track for download and its amazing!! It reminds me of painkiller a little bit actually.

They played it the other night in the rock club and we were singing Painkiller over it biggrin.gif The scream at the start is so funny smile.gif I have only heard that one song so far but I have pre ordered the album. Is it out this week>?

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 11 2008, 02:19 PM
Comes out in america the 17th, next tuesday, I believe the UK gets it before then though wink.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 11 2008, 02:24 PM
We get it on the 16th then I'd imagine smile.gif

I really want cKy to make a new album also. I'm dying for it but it has just been announced smile.gif Can't wait biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:24 AM