2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Recomend Me Trash Metal Song
besip
Oct 28 2007, 04:13 AM
GMC:er
HI guys..im like beghiner still working on beghiner kick{now im work on licks}
i'm allready know how to play this https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...esson/index.htm but not yet on right speedd smile.gif
I'm also learn the A-minor pentatonic scale..I'm pretty work and moving around 3 boxes

Now i'm thinking about some Starter song..I'm Trash metal Rythm guy .So i'm looking for some easi Trash song

Rammstain-ache zu asche or Du hast look pretty good but what is crazy is this! lot of tabs for this songs is diferent.

So do you somebody know the right one Gp5 tabs for this song??? rolleyes.gif

Or can u recomedet me some diferent song easy to play????

thanks Rene

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: Oct 28 2007, 01:53 PM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 29 2007, 03:55 AM
try metallica stuff, some easy songs would be Metal Militia, Whiplash and The Thing That Should Not Be (this one is in different tunning)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
besip
Oct 29 2007, 04:01 AM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Oct 28 2007, 10:55 PM) *
try metallica stuff, some easy songs would be Metal Militia, Whiplash and The Thing That Should Not Be (this one is in different tunning)

ok thanks i'm cant belive that somebody answer me

i'm thinking to change my nick to name post destroyer or something like that becouse usualy if im try to aks or answer something somewhere usualy nobody after me don't go to same post again laugh.gif

thanks man im check this out rolleyes.gif

like im write below..rammstain is look ok also but what confusing me is u can have like thousand tabs for 1 kind of song..i'm wana learn that buy the right way..but no way laugh.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 29 2007, 04:07 AM
QUOTE (besip @ Oct 28 2007, 09:01 PM) *
ok thanks i'm cant belive that somebody answer me

i'm thinking to change my nick to name post destroyer or something like that becouse usualy if im try to aks or answer something somewhere usualy nobody after me don't go to same post again laugh.gif

thanks man im check this out rolleyes.gif

like im write below..rammstain is look ok also but what confusing me is u can have like thousand tabs for 1 kind of song..i'm wana learn that buy the right way..but no way laugh.gif

no problem. Ramnstein songs are good too. And dont worry about the tabs, i used to be confused alot because of this when i was starting, but just choose the one that looks more easy/comfortable. Also, remember too choose also the one that sounds the closest to the original song.

--------------------

+Quote Post
besip
Oct 29 2007, 04:23 AM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Oct 28 2007, 11:07 PM) *
no problem. Ramnstein songs are good too. And dont worry about the tabs, i used to be confused alot because of this when i was starting, but just choose the one that looks more easy/comfortable. Also, remember too choose also the one that sounds the closest to the original song.

ok the problem is i'm dont know which 1 is closet rolleyes.gif

for example lot of asche zu asche look like that

|-----------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-----------------------------------------------------------------|
G|*---------------------------------------------------------------*|
D|*5---------- --7-------------- 8---------- 7-------5-----------*|
A|--5------------ -7---------------8-----------7-------5------------|
E|--3p0---0--0--5---0---0---0--6---0---0--5---0---3---0---0-0--|
pm . . . . . . . . . . .

the other verzion is same but after the first G5 is E power chord

and last most easi verzio what im find is like that->

A|--5------------ -7---------------8------------- 7-------5----0
E|--3p0---0--0---5---0---0---0--6---0---0--0--5--0- 3---0--

all of them sound goodd on Gp but probaly just 1 is the right smile.gif

actualy im not able to play this well in any case laugh.gif but i'm dont wana get bored so im trying to find something what im like..and usualy thats my finaly stuff on my training days

thats tabs don't look like has to be when im past then here they move it rolleyes.gif

but u probally know what im mean

This post has been edited by besip: Oct 29 2007, 04:29 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Davidian
Oct 29 2007, 04:27 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
If you want some Rammstein songs, Kris has another site (through which I discovered GMC) and there he explains some songs 101. There are a couple of Rammstein songs there. The URL is www.freelicks.net

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!

+Quote Post
besip
Oct 29 2007, 04:39 AM
QUOTE (Davidian @ Oct 28 2007, 11:27 PM) *
If you want some Rammstein songs, Kris has another site (through which I discovered GMC) and there he explains some songs 101. There are a couple of Rammstein songs there. The URL is www.freelicks.net

oohh thanks thats great..im have problem see the video part 2 now but im hope im fix this cool.gif
i'm dont know why we dont have same stuff here

i'm pretty sure if be Kriss put the same thashy stuff here lot of guys from GMC is gonna cool.gif appreciate that

thanks man cool.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 29 2007, 04:39 AM
QUOTE (Davidian @ Oct 28 2007, 09:27 PM) *

yes, there are alot of Ramnstein lessons at freelicks. Be sure to check it out.

--------------------

+Quote Post
besip
Oct 29 2007, 04:42 AM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Oct 28 2007, 11:39 PM) *
yes, there are alot of Ramnstein lessons at freelicks. Be sure to check it out.

i'm will do cool.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 29 2007, 04:44 AM
QUOTE (besip @ Oct 28 2007, 09:42 PM) *
i'm will do cool.gif

Be sure to type .net and not .com , or else you'll find more than just licks laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Davidian
Oct 29 2007, 04:46 AM
QUOTE (besip @ Oct 29 2007, 04:39 AM) *
oohh thanks thats great..im have problem see the video part 2 now but im hope im fix this cool.gif
i'm dont know why we dont have same stuff here

i'm pretty sure if be Kriss put the same thashy stuff here lot of guys from GMC is gonna cool.gif appreciate that

thanks man cool.gif

No problem dude!
It's always nice to help someone.
Btw, if you wants some really easy ones, I'd recommend Rammstein (the song) and Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen. Two really great songs and easy to play.

-Davidian

Rofl @ FretDancer69. And certainly no Rammstein licks!

This post has been edited by Davidian: Oct 29 2007, 04:48 AM

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!

+Quote Post
besip
Oct 29 2007, 04:50 AM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Oct 28 2007, 11:44 PM) *
Be sure to type .net and not .com , or else you'll find more than just licks laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

yeaahh i'm add this to my favorite http://www.freelicks.net/ cool.gif

davidian

i'm check this out cool.gif

im in war with my self now rolleyes.gif https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...?showtopic=8045

but i'm will make it laugh.gif ..i'm just need a inspiration..and i'm will find it on some rammstain song i'm hope tongue.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 29 2007, 04:55 AM
QUOTE (Davidian @ Oct 28 2007, 09:46 PM) *
Rofl @ FretDancer69. And certainly no Rammstein licks!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
besip
Oct 29 2007, 05:12 AM
hey if i'm got u here thanks again

1 diferent question do u know some better page like this

http://www.all-guitar-chords.com/guitar_sc...or&get2=get

i,m trying to learn the scales from here but the stuff hae just 14 frets..

do you know same program what showing the whole neck???

for example the pake below gonna show me just 4 boxes of A-minor pentat..and im to lazy calculate where has to be the box 5 rolleyes.gif

1 again thanks for the recomendation wink.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Freebird
Oct 29 2007, 05:15 AM
THrash music (trash is something else lol biggrin.gif) is very fast music and so it's quite difficult....

I see you're a beginner... You may need a lot of time to learn one of these songs at a decent speed... Especially you need fast alternate picking! So go and crunch those Alternate picking lessons (like i'm doing now!) biggrin.gif

I just learned Hit the lights's riff, it's sooo thrashy and cool biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
chast
Oct 29 2007, 05:20 AM
Learning Roadie
Hm, do you like Metallica ?
If you do, you can take a look at Seek And Destroy, I think its a good one to learn something and having fun while playing it. The fast part could be hard to master, but try it smile.gif

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
besip
Oct 29 2007, 05:22 AM
QUOTE (Freebird @ Oct 29 2007, 12:15 AM) *
THrash music (trash is something else lol biggrin.gif) is very fast music and so it's quite difficult....

I see you're a beginner... You may need a lot of time to learn one of these songs at a decent speed... Especially you need fast alternate picking! So go and crunch those Alternate picking lessons (like i'm doing now!) biggrin.gif

I just learned Hit the lights's riff, it's sooo thrashy and cool biggrin.gif

thars or trash biggrin.gif take easi ..u know what i'm mean cool.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 29 2007, 05:25 AM
QUOTE (chast @ Oct 28 2007, 10:20 PM) *
Hm, do you like Metallica ?
If you do, you can take a look at Seek And Destroy, I think its a good one to learn something and having fun while playing it. The fast part could be hard to master, but try it smile.gif

i agree here, Seek And Destroy is nice and fun to play.

--------------------

+Quote Post
besip
Oct 29 2007, 05:26 AM
lot of help today cool.gif i'm suprise and glad cool.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Davidian
Oct 29 2007, 05:40 AM
Any time man! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:00 PM