Heavy Meal Britannia Documentary
Ben Higgins
Aug 3 2012, 10:09 AM
Instructor
This is a documentary that was shown on British tv a while back, about the history of British heavy metal. Thought you might be interested as it's know on YT smile.gif

P.S. Just noticed the typo in the thread title... if you were looking for a heavy meal you'll be disappointed. This is not about food.. laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 3 2012, 10:18 AM
GMC:er
HAha, you've posted Heavy Meal in title, Ben, i though you're gonna talka 'bout food again!! tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Yash
Aug 3 2012, 10:24 AM
yeah.. me too laugh.gif tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 3 2012, 06:32 PM
Instructor
Amazing! I love British Heavy Metal, I have seen lots of Metal Documentaries, but I never get enough, I always enjoy watching a new one... thanks for sharing! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 3 2012, 06:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 3 2012, 06:32 PM) *
Amazing! I love British Heavy Metal, I have seen lots of Metal Documentaries, but I never get enough, I always enjoy watching a new one... thanks for sharing! smile.gif

Cool, hope you enjoy it ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 4 2012, 03:22 AM
I want my HEAVY MEAL documentary! smile.gif Seriously though great post! This too would make a GREAT practice watch!

Todd

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 3 2012, 05:09 AM) *
This is a documentary that was shown on British tv a while back, about the history of British heavy metal. Thought you might be interested as it's know on YT smile.gif

P.S. Just noticed the typo in the thread title... if you were looking for a heavy meal you'll be disappointed. This is not about food.. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 4 2012, 03:49 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
All they need to do is show a performance by Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, and Iron Maiden.

Then they can show a cocky guy smiling with the subtext, "go ahead, try to top it"

EDIT

I COULD fix the thread title.....but I like it smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 4 2012, 10:43 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 4 2012, 03:22 AM) *
I want my HEAVY MEAL documentary! smile.gif

Here you go, guys !

It's about food and the tone is pretty heavy...

QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Aug 4 2012, 03:49 AM) *
All they need to do is show a performance by Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, and Iron Maiden.

Then they can show a cocky guy smiling with the subtext, "go ahead, try to top it"

Absolutely !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Aug 4 2012, 02:54 PM
That whole series of Docs was great! Especially the Punk one and the Reggae one was absolutely brilliant.
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:28 AM