A Tout Le Monde, my WIP cover
fzalfa
Jun 16 2016, 06:32 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi all

i have start to learn this song some timles ago, and i promise me to do a total cover.

So since two days (to fill my blank time) i records parts and parts again.

I need to polish a lots of things , but it seem to take a good way, so i want tpo share this WIp with you smile.gif

cheers

edit: i must remix it, the harmonics track is too low.... we can't hear it very well

Laurent

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by fzalfa: Jun 16 2016, 07:04 PM

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 16 2016, 07:17 PM
GMC:er
You have made a LOT of progress in your playing and in your recording to be sure!!! I've been talking to Fzalfa about using less distortion/gain and using layering of guitar tracks and panning them across the stereo spectrum to get a heavy tone. Anyone else have some suggestions?

Todd

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Jun 16 2016, 01:32 PM) *
Hi all

i have start to learn this song some timles ago, and i promise me to do a total cover.

So since two days (to fill my blank time) i records parts and parts again.

I need to polish a lots of things , but it seem to take a good way, so i want tpo share this WIp with you smile.gif

cheers

edit: i must remix it, the harmonics track is too low.... we can't hear it very well

Laurent

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jun 17 2016, 10:45 AM
Learning Roadie
the picture used as illustration was taken with a smartphone this weekend !

Attached Image

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 08:18 AM